FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
need to pass your urine test?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: need to pass your urine test? Reply with quote

http://www.urine-pimp.com/

#Rofl
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. I'm getting a lifetime supply...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mUj0
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great, something more for the crackheads and potheads..

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
GellyRoll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(v)uj0 wrote:
great, something more for the crackheads and potheads..

HAHA!!!!
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya now they will not get put in jail. Wait maybe they just spent the money their saving up for the fake urine on more stuff.

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think people should be fired for doing drugs at home. They should only be fired based on their actions at work. And it's not up to companies to put people in jail.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, by that theory, someone could do anything illegal at work, so long as it doesn't affect their work negatively, it is ok? or are you not supposed to report if you catch someone doing something illegal?.... yeah.... as long as it is ILLEGAL they have to report it. now whether it should be illegal is another topic, but the fact that it is, means that companies need to....

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevo wrote:
I don't think people should be fired for doing drugs at home. They should only be fired based on their actions at work. And it's not up to companies to put people in jail.

Illegal actions are still actions...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmk.... but you were referring to drug tests right? ie the urine tests....

so if they do it at home, and take a drug test, turn up positive... then what? yes... my point exactly

even if they are doing it at home - they are still being tested at work. why? company policies more than likely. why are they effective (the policies) - because at some point in time, something happened that made them add that, or they have seen it happen to another company.

do you really think that companies like losing profit to test employees? my bet is no. but they find it necessary to do so, for whatever reason. something, somewhere along the way, affected why they enacted that policy. whether that was directly affecting them or indirectly - something made them start the random tests...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lhiannan_Shee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kahlan Amnell wrote:
mmk.... but you were referring to drug tests right? ie the urine tests....

so if they do it at home, and take a drug test, turn up positive... then what? yes... my point exactly

even if they are doing it at home - they are still being tested at work. why? company policies more than likely. why are they effective (the policies) - because at some point in time, something happened that made them add that, or they have seen it happen to another company.

do you really think that companies like losing profit to test employees? my bet is no. but they find it necessary to do so, for whatever reason. something, somewhere along the way, affected why they enacted that policy. whether that was directly affecting them or indirectly - something made them start the random tests...

I beleive they started random drug testing in the USA as a form of discrimination.... racial and otherwise. Thankfully, in my country they do not do drug testing, as it is against our privacy laws. I think there are some exceptions though if you have a career like a pilot or something to that effect.

Certain drugs, I can understand testing for (in case the person is actually intoxicated at work)... but the only drug that really lasts a long time in the human body is marijuana.... (unless you are taking hair samples... but that is more costly and not many places do that). Who do potheads hurt? How would smoking herb impede job performance? Its esspecially unfair because marijuana will stay in your system for like 3 months, whereas if you are a total crackhead it will be out of your system after a few days clean.

Plus, there are so many products and things available to "trick" drug tests, that it is just moronic to even bother w/ them any more. Just go take a look at any head shop.

This is one main reason i am so happy to be Canadian.
shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lhiannan_Shee wrote:

I beleive they started random drug testing in the USA as a form of discrimination.... racial and otherwise.

you have got to be kidding.

companies that do random drug testing are required to tell employees when they are hired that drug testing could happen. even if a company only targeted a specific race or group, anyone that fails a drug has broken the law. solution: if you want to work there, don't do drugs.

and to say that potheads never hurt anyone absolutley infuriates me. im about 2.5 seconds away from unleashing a slew of words that would get me banned forever. i know people whose lives were RUINED.

this is a family friendly forum, and to promote drug use of any kind is wrong. it severly offends me. i hope this thread gets deleted.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is promoting drug use...

Say no to drugs, and take a bite out of crime! Ruff ruff.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shovelnose wrote:
Lhiannan_Shee wrote:
I beleive they started random drug testing in the USA as a form of discrimination.... racial and otherwise.

you have got to be kidding.

companies that do random drug testing are required to tell employees when they are hired that drug testing could happen. even if a company only targeted a specific race or group, anyone that fails a drug has broken the law. solution: if you want to work there, don't do drugs.

and to say that potheads never hurt anyone absolutley infuriates me. i know people whose lives were RUINED.

this is a family friendly forum, and to promote drug use of any kind is wrong. it severly offends me. i hope this thread gets deleted.

agreed... who does it discriminate against? people who are breaking the law? ... mmk. that is fine for me. I had to take a drug test to get hired at one job. One. I have worked for four different companies, and only one required a drug test.

I don't know. I know that it is illegal in the states, and as such, shouldn't be promoted on these forums. We aren't allowed to talk about other illegal things here, why should this be an exception?

Verman
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My employer (a defense contractor) started testing years ago as a condition of your hiring. Fail and you don't get hired. They don't do it after you get in the door, unless you are in a "special" position.
Blown

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who do potheads hurt? How would smoking herb impede job performance?

hmm lets see, a high school bus driver, a high pilot, a high heavy machinery operator. I could think of many times smokin a herb would impede and indanger others in the workplace. May as well go to work drunk.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: