FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Away For Awhile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: Away For Awhile Reply with quote

Hey all. Im going to be away for awhile. Ill be away because when my friends and I were snowboarding today and one of them fell and hit his head on some ice. He broke his jaw and has bleeding in his brain. So Im gonna be dealing with that.

See you later.

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Away For Awhile Reply with quote

G.I. Radio Man Jim wrote:
Hey all. Im going to be away for awhile. Ill be away because when my friends and I were snowboarding today and one of them fell and hit his head on some ice. He broke his jaw and has bleeding in his brain. So Im gonna be dealing with that.

See you later.

Wow, i hopes he gets better!!! It's never a good thing when bleeding occurs inside the brain.
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know. The doctors say that hes probably wont regain conscousness for another 4 or 5 days.

So remember to wear your helmet when snowboarding

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PondScm007

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeez....best of luck to you and your bud, falling on the snow hurts!

BR, yo
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all. I went and visited my friend today and hes the diagnoses: fractured thorasic vertebrae, compressed spine, and he had some bleeding in his brain but they pretty much stopped the bleeding and relieved the pressure.

But yeah, some friends and I saw him and he recognized three of my friends and I. He recognizes his parents, knows his address and where he is. He even said that he wanted a big mac . So yeah, he should be fully conscous int he next day or two. Ill see him again on tuesday due to a day off from a techer walkout so Ill update yall in a day or two.

Thanx for your support

JuVaNiLe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to hear that bout ur fried but sounds like he is gettin better
Turbo!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah he should be. Its gonna be weird tommarow. Hes like one of the most popular guys in school so everyones gonna be takin it pretty hard. Then Im gonna have to deal with all the councelors fauning over me and my friends

Monk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn I know where you are coming from. One of my friends fractured four vertebrae in his back over Christmas break while doing insane jumps on his snowboard. Actually, I think he just got way too much air and couldn't handle it No, but seriously, he was in pretty bad condition for a while and now he has to walk with a walker. He looks like an old man But he is in good spirits despite the pain and is able to attend a few classes a day back in school. The doctors say he will be out of his body cast after 6 weeks so it isn't too bad after all. I think the situation was pretty bad when they discovered he had broken his back since the nerves are so exposed when the spine is injured. Fortunately there will be no permanent damage.

So kiddies... even if you wear your helmet you aren't safe MUAHAHAHAHA

(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G.I. Radio Man Jim wrote:
He even said that he wanted a big mac .

Never underestimate the healing power of the Big Mac.
Turbo!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: Hes out of the ICU and being fitted for a back brace. Things are lookin good.

Turbo!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres another update: I saw him today. Hes awake, out of the ICU, fully conscous and got his cathiter out. He seems to have only memory loss from the day of the accident. He damaged the part of his brain that controls his impulses but that is expected to heal up. He was also walking around a little bit today. He even got asked to Tolo by a super-hot girl .

Im going back on Thursday so Ill have another update then.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: