FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Does THEVILLE have a clan?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Nazi.Slaya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Does THEVILLE have a clan? Reply with quote

Hey i was wondering if THE VILLE I for DoD had a clan... can anyone tell me?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVille has a Brotherhood more of a guild instaed of a clan you will see plenty of use on the servers TVB, USV and TVR these are the guilds that help support and run TheVille
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ville itself does not have any clans, but there are many clans and guilds that frequent the Ville's servers. Go to the Misc. Tab and click on links, it will show you several of the many groups that enjoy playing here. But, just so you know, guilds like <TVB> (The Ville Brotherhood), =US-V= (United Society - Ville), and .TVR (The Ville Regs), aren't competing clans, they are mainly interested in fostering the good will that has become a mainstay of our servers, as well as this online community which you have graced with your presence. That doesn't mean there's no place for the competitive types, we have many of them in our ranks, it's just that as far as The Ville itself goes, we prefer to sponsor good sportsmanship, as well as an enjoyable time for all.

All that being said, welcome to The Ville. Get to know everyone, there's a lot of good people that come here, and if you run into any troubles, someone will help you out.
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well since they answered your questions i shall just welcome you to the ville. Have fun, enjoy the servers and forums. you should find that most of us are nice.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVB: http://www.thevillebrotherhood.org

USV: http://www.us-v.us

TVR: http://tvr.theville.org

Those are some of the mail groups associated with TheVille. They are non-competitive guilds as people have said before.

Welcome to TheVille.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RALLY THE HORDE!!!!

we need an offering to unite the clans, perhaps a wildebeast?
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Az, You GO Girl!! well said

Azrael wrote:
The Ville itself does not have any clans, but there are many clans and guilds that frequent the Ville's servers. Go to the Misc. Tab and click on links, it will show you several of the many groups that enjoy playing here. But, just so you know, guilds like <TVB> (The Ville Brotherhood), =US-V= (United Society - Ville), and .TVR (The Ville Regs), aren't competing clans, they are mainly interested in fostering the good will that has become a mainstay of our servers, as well as this online community which you have graced with your presence. That doesn't mean there's no place for the competitive types, we have many of them in our ranks, it's just that as far as The Ville itself goes, we prefer to sponsor good sportsmanship, as well as an enjoyable time for all.

All that being said, welcome to The Ville. Get to know everyone, there's a lot of good people that come here, and if you run into any troubles, someone will help you out.

Welcome to the Ville NaziSlaya007 Enjoy the ride

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[HALO]Master_Chief wrote:
well since they answered your questions i shall just welcome you to the ville. Have fun, enjoy the servers and forums. you should find that most of us are nice.

And I will do the same. Enjoy your stay.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bright Red Nipples wrote:
[HALO]Master_Chief wrote:

And I will do the same. Enjoy your stay.

what they said

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

Location: East Lansing, MI formerly Lubbock, Tx Guild: TVR -V$=

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HIYA!!! Enjoy your stay in theVille community. You will find most of the members here pleasant and very cooperative. The forums are a good place to meet people, as well as in game. Most of the people I have been playing with have been playing on the servers for a while. We might get a little crazy sometimes on the forums and say silly stuff, but for the most part you can find them very entertaining. I think I might can speak for us all in giving you a warm welcome. #Beer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: