FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
diabloii lod
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 12:01 am    Post subject: diabloii lod Reply with quote

hey i'm on useast mfing right now, if anyone cares to meet me ont here and talk and such, i'm under account Gizanked2, whisper me if intersted, if not, ehck add your account so i can whisper you sometime. i knwo there were other threads like this, but i'm waaaaay too lazy to try to find them right now
[/quote]
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've found crap... and now i wanna paly tfc.. 10 or so runs with nothing good sucks, so tfc here i come!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 runs? thats it? you gotta try at least 100-150 meph or pindle runs. if that fails, suit up your MFer and hit the cows. what type of MFer you have? and what type of gear?
my barb:
2 lightsabres
2 shakos
shaft
raven frost and dwarf star
hell mouth
gore rider
SoE
Saracens Chance
WiseOldJames{ATL}
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh Diablo 2, I remember those days, i had almost every unqiue item on LOD, execpt maybe 2. Then I didn't play it all summer and my account got deleted

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WiseOldJames{ATL} wrote:
ahh Diablo 2, I remember those days, i had almost every unqiue item on LOD, execpt maybe 2. Then I didn't play it all summer and my account got deleted

lol, that happened to me too, except I didn't nearly have every unique item, I just had a really high-level character.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why didn't u pm some of us diablo 2 fans and we could have gotten togather .. i was playing ns at the time never leave a game with a screaming onos in ur head!!! And what a nice sig u have gizanked on the zen garden hehe it
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still play D2X quite a bit:

Main chars lvl 99 bowazon, lvl 70 pally, lvl 70 barb, lvl 50 necro (who is my current project)

accounts are BitterBeerFace (oooh, who woulda' guessed that?), elsloppogrande, esgmules, and bbfmules
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackHawk_REG_1 wrote:
10 runs? thats it? you gotta try at least 100-150 meph or pindle runs. if that fails, suit up your MFer and hit the cows. what type of MFer you have? and what type of gear?
my barb:
2 lightsabres
2 shakos
shaft
raven frost and dwarf star
hell mouth
gore rider
SoE
Saracens Chance

is that what he's foudn, or is that what he wears? and i've been out of the loop fora bit, whats SoE? if you want i can psot what he wears and all that jazz
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plus i really jsut wanted to play tfc to begin with i think, lol, the runs get sooo broing, espcially taking leik 2-4 minutes each,a t least a tfc map goes for 40, lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoE= String of Ears,
my runs take 40 seconds... dont know what your usin bro o and i'm hardcore only plus thats the gear that my barb (current project as well) wears
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackHawk_REG_1 wrote:
SoE= String of Ears,
my runs take 40 seconds... dont know what your usin bro o and i'm hardcore only plus thats the gear that my barb (current project as well) wears

meph runs take me 2-4 minutes, tops. pindle, well he takes 30-60 seconds i do believe, but i don't quite remember its been a few good monts since i palyed solid enough to keep track of time

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i play diablo 2 LOD aswell also if you know him kopikat plays also we play quite often and my acount name is: herakles and i beleive kopikats is: KopiKat7 anyways my highest char is a 70 pally and kopikat's is a 77 necro well hope to see you in game one day have a nice day

I Yam What I Yam Popeye The Sailor Man
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Popeye-VS- wrote:
i play diablo 2 LOD aswell also if you know him kopikat plays also we play quite often and my acount name is: herakles and i beleive kopikats is: KopiKat7 anyways my highest char is a 70 pally and kopikat's is a 77 necro well hope to see you in game one day have a nice day

my pally isn't too high... but my necro si a good 9 lvls higher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should get togather some of us and pm me lol when ur gonna play!! i could maybe join u all but my barb is just at level 62 and working up some in last leg of diablo realm .. Anyways hope to hear from u all soon i have a level 40 about on an amazon annd she is going into the nightmare level of diablo 2 soon

Anyways i am glad to here from u poeye and kopikat hope to see u all soon.. And gizanked would that be east coast or west coast lod?
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] wrote:
we should get togather some of us and pm me lol when ur gonna play!! i could maybe join u all but my barb is just at level 62 and working up some in last leg of diablo realm .. Anyways hope to hear from u all soon i have a level 40 about on an amazon annd she is going into the nightmare level of diablo 2 soon

Anyways i am glad to here from u poeye and kopikat hope to see u all soon.. And gizanked would that be east coast or west coast lod?

east coast representin' lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: