FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
love of my life
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Secret Agent Man

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 7:55 am    Post subject: love of my life Reply with quote

i just lost hte girl of my life last night... and i dont know what to do.... i love her soo much...... and i dont want to let her go.... im just soo stupid.. iono what to do.... god someone help me

aa, oshiete sensei-san
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang tough SAM. I know how you feel. I thought I was in love with my ex-wife until I found out she didn't give a squat about me. It just takes time to get over it. She obviously wasn't good enough for you anyway. Be patient and the right woman will come along. It took me a year to get over my divorce (it was before there was TFC to take my mind of of it) and another year and a half to find the right woman. I know she was the right woman because she accepts my Half-Life habits and puts up with me.

We all feel your pain my brother. take care and don't let her get you down too long!

Bachelorhood isn't a bad thing enjoy it while you can!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Albino Gibbon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCOM is right. Even though for along time I never felt it was true, time does heal you in many different ways. I was married for almost 13 years and it ended, even though I didn't want it to. Add two kids to the mix, that you won't see as often and it gets to you. You feel lost and out of place for a while, but you realize life still goes on. You can't force anything, believe me. Not sure what happened in your case, but try and learn by any mistakes you think you have made. If it was meant to be, it will happen.
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to put the ole "palm pilot" to use.

Sorry, I had too.

Sux to hear 'bout your gal SAM. Stay involved with things. Hang out with friends, go places. If you can find something to take your mind off of it for even a few moments, it will help. Put yourself in a position to meet new people. New experiences will help to dim the older ones. Sometimes. Hang in there man. It will happen again, but it's usually fun while it lasts! I know I don't miss those days at all. That's why I just clubbed a woman and drug her into my cave to keep!
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRG don't you mean you druged that poor women and locked her up in the zen garden????? cause i saw a poor women there in poor conditions and as you are the only one who wanders in there........................

sorry for your loss SAM
but everything will work out just fine as time passes.
BlackHawk_REG_1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, fortunatly i havent had to go through that yet. my girlfriend and i have been hittin it for 8 months now, and i dont know i could live without her. Just, keep it strong, keep livin and keep us updated on how your doing. o and Dr. Hawk prescribes plenty of rest, chicken noodle soup and TFC on Theville. be sure to #Beer you medicine. (j/k) i feel sorry for you bro, but the right woman will come along. if you think she is the right one, tell her that and tell her how you feel. okay i hope i helped
BlackHawk_REG_1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was meant to be, it will happen. ---- Albino Gibbon

too true Albino, too true.
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait till you get married and then married for awhile.

Sex omg no pls no no no. Think of the Bundys.

DK
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeadKennedys wrote:
Wait till you get married and then married for awhile.

Sex omg no pls no no no. Think of the Bundys.

DK

Lol, your making marriage look very appealing, jk!
SpeCies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG you mean to tell me that your hand was amputated
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am truely sorry to hear about your gf and my heart goes out to u!! and like jcom says take life easy and hang in there don't let it get you down!! And somebody will come along who is nice and sweet but ennjoy your Bachelorhood while u can...

if u need to chat or something i am here in pm for yeah!! hope to see u soon for some fun and frags and maybe a little ns = natural selection
<---MrHat--->

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your pain.

Personally, I find whoopin up on my friends here at TheVille helps with the frustration. At least that need to go kill someone. The other frustration needs a different cure. I can point you to some good p0rn.

Hang in there....

Remember....it always gets the darkest...just before it goes completely black!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i've been there. all you can do is try to think about other things...keep yourself busy. go hang out with your friends...play some sports, work out, go run, whatever just try not to sit around and feel depressed. because if you act depressed then you will be depressed and it will only make things worse. i know its hard to do cuz all you want to do is sit around and feel like crap, but you just gotta keep moving.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Goldom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not exactly to speak from experience, (pray i don't have to any day soon either!) but I would say the opposite. Just sit around and feel depressed for a while. It'll pass sooner than if you're constantly trying to distract yourself. I mean, for a while at least - don't just sit there depressedly for the next 6 months, a reasonable about of time.
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been there, done that. Move on with your life. It will be awkward doing stuff that your used to doing with her. There will be many others that will catch your eye. I was lucky enough to find a very good woman. She wasn't the first one I ever dated but when she came around I just laughed at all the others that I had dated before. Your true love will never hurt you. Sounds like this one has done some damage already . Good luck.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: