FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Die with Honor Contest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeCies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:22 pm    Post subject: Die with Honor Contest Reply with quote

Well, no need for anyone else here to enter this one. I die without ever trying PM me for my shipping addy Bush. #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gl to all and hf with it this weekend and enjoy yourself ... And my congrats to bushido for placing this out there!! looking forward to an enjoyable weekend of fun and frags .. question though will there be name changes during this weekend the front page didn't say anything about that?
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to alias. I don't want people just standing in front of me and letting me kill them. I hate to tell you this Species but I did some checking and according to what I can find AG and Meat have the best chance of being my beotc...I mean winning.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Thanks for hosting this event I don't know Bush, I am playing a class that I honestly have never tried until yesterday. The class that I have alway's hated who played as one" The Sniper".

I was beat to death by a HW lastnight while I was trying to get the hang of it. The lardass waltzed up on me while zoomed and well, you know the rest. Don't underestimate Gibbon I still say I am going to have a good chance here, the only way that Meat & AG would win is if they play more than I. Which most here do. GL All!

BTW Bushido, I love the sig #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in #Fade in
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes bushido thxs for hosting this event for us!! And species it always fun to see U around for fun and frags!! And keep practicing on your sniping .. sometime will have to practice togather on a very good snip map!! gl and hf all you villuns on this weekend and thanks for the small update bushido and gl and hf to u!! Glad to see U to Species!!
SpeCies

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] wrote:
yes bushido thxs for hosting this event for us!! And species it always fun to see U around for fun and frags!! And keep practicing on your sniping .. sometime will have to practice togather on a very good snip map!! gl and hf all you villuns on this weekend and thanks for the small update bushido and gl and hf to u!! Glad to see U to Species!!

Thank you! Galaderie l am around allot more then allot here think.
Now, regardless if they think it's a good or bad thing is beyond me
I might take you up on your offer if I don't get any better Gal. See Ya
in a game. SpeCies
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: