FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stupid Snipers.. A More Effective way
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anti-spy2006

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:43 am    Post subject: Stupid Snipers.. A More Effective way Reply with quote

On Most Map lik 2 Fort Well and Acrop...... the best way to kill a sniper is conc up to the ledge where they r stationed. On well if they r on ur roof, just go through the tunnel underwater in ur base... from there underwater conc on top of ur roof. have a nade primed if an sg is there. if its just a sniper.. there an 80% chance he wont see you because of his scope. whip ay ur cbar or caltrops and have some fun:D
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its much more to infect them since I learned to conc.Most snipers are so stat hungry they will go into respawn for health and spread the love On 2fort you can kill like 5 or 6 snipers easy as a soldier by tossing a couple primed nades up on the sniper deck and then rocket jump up and rocket/shotgun them silly when they come back out.Sitting underneath the sniper deck as a pyro and IC flaming and napalming them into ashes is fun too.Much harder to do on Acro because the yard/map is so big.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
x0rcist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a sniper and the one that pisses me off most is when sollys throw nail gren into ceiling of place under battlments. Almost always kills them
|:::::||::::| /::::::: |:|
|:| |:|__ /::/ :: |:___
|:| |::::|/::/ :: ::::|
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed the nail nade exploit is super llama.It does twice the damage when tossed into the ceiling.I play soldier alot and would never play that bs method besides I like to see what I kill LOL

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
marshall mashburn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know like 3 peeps that can really play the sniper position effectivily... gotta use the AR and move around and be good zoomed in at short range.... tired of all of these snipa h00rs that are stat hungry... i used to go soly and only attack them tee hee

2 like a playa
Official Mall Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Against Sniper - what's really fun on acrop is to be a scout/medic and circle them while firing your nailgun. It's hilarious! I've done this to so many people, but i still love it! HAHAHHAHAHA! Plus a single nade will kill them...so prime one, jump in their field of vision and kaboom. But don't get too cocky sneaking up to them....as soon as they get hurt one bit they will whip around, and since you're so close to them (assuming you have slot1 weapon out) you fill up their screen and most of the time you will be fragged.

You know how as scout/medic you can get the flag, conc out of the flag room and run out the side/alternate way? Most of the time there's a sniper with his back to you looking out into the main field. It's fun to tag em with a medpack/crowbar hit once and conc out of there, leaving them flabbergasted

as sniper - A TRUE SNIPER NEVER USES HIS NADES OR ANY OTHER WEAPON BESIDES A CROWBAR AND HIS SNIPER RIFLE! AUTO-RIFLES ARE FOR WEAKLINGS!!!!!!!!!

P.S.- FLABBERGASTED IS THE COOLEST WORD EVER!!!
Oil Spill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always hunt snipers, I usually want to make their life as miserable as possible (also providing a safe sniper-free game for my teammates) and what I always use the infect/grenades of the medic.

Since the medic is quick, doing unpredictable movements (side-stepping, hopping at weird times) makes the average snipers miss enough times so you can get close and infect/throw grenades.

Against some of the better snipers, concussion grenades are best to fly near them, then infect / grenades.

It's also fun to throw a concussion grenade to screw up their aiming then infect them as much as you want to.
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Stupid Snipers.. A More Effective way Reply with quote

anti-spy2006 wrote:
.. there an 80% chance he wont see you because of his scope. whip ay ur cbar or caltrops and have some fun:D

that's why i only use my scope when im targeting an enemy, not to look around the field.
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I love when I find a sniper zoomed in focusing on his favorite campground... if I'm a medic, I whip out the supernails and put a few dozen of them right into the back of the sniper's head... kills 'em *real* good

The most effective way to kill snipers as other classes is usually well timed and "angle bounced" grenades around the corner, over the wall, down the hallway, whatever.

Or, if heaven forbid, you decide to be a sniper yourself, and since you already know the NME's favorite campgrounds, then you can camp overlooking where he camps, and after a few headshots in a row, the NME might just decide to be another class... then as soon as you die, you just go and switch back to whatever class you were... no more sniper to worry about for a while
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FragFailure

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Die sniper die

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best thing in tfc is when you kill a sniper so many times that he changes classes

Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah and the worse thing about it is they respawn back. Die sniper

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FragFailure wrote:
Die sniper die

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sniper hunting wastes time - let them miss.
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ameanman wrote:
Sniper hunting wastes time - let them miss.

Actually I like to hunt them if I go O once you kill them once go quickly to where they come out and kill them again.A good sniper can really slow down an offense so if you can keep them pinned down it helps out.It's fun to when you kill them repeatedly close quarters over a short span they get to know the feeling of dying with no chance to fight back.Revenge for every player that they have sniped IMO if more people did this the less effective snipers would be.By avoiding them you let them continue to live,kill,and annoy everyone.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: