FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wrath2 (!!get in the private server now!!)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobins

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Wrath2 (!!get in the private server now!!) Reply with quote

hey ppl.. i goin into the private server for an hour.. maybe an hour n a half... ill be in, in 10 mins... anyone want to join me on wrath2... go get inta the private server.. ill meet any of you that wonna play in there.

i hope a few of ya can come in.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well. i went in. and palyed on some other map i had never seen before. thatw as fun. but wrath 2!!! those textures are great sooo spooky god's smite killed me and bobins a few tiems. #angel but its all good. it was a great time

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it was fun... a fair few ppl came in. n i thank ya for dat . i think it was somthin like 4 v 3 at one point on wrath 2... thas a great map with a fair few ppl on it... and is also a great map for 1 v 1's

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the map that was played that was new to u was chimkey_l it is a great map and i have to learn it hehe myself!! and wrath2 that is a fun map also me and bobins yesterday had a blast in that!! i'd love to join u there tomorrow bobins with a few ppl from the ville it be a blast hehehe!! and the private server roxors for a little one vs one fun!! thanks to ag for having it there for us!! and thanks to rob for having this great web site for us and tfc !! can't wait to see more ppl in wrath2 maybe tomorrow bobins hehe it be a blast of fun and frags!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: