FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
To all those who are considering leaving(and everyone else)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KopiKat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:04 pm    Post subject: To all those who are considering leaving(and everyone else) Reply with quote

*steps up to the podium and prepares for a long speech*

Ok folks, Im not quite sure how to state this, but I will do the best I can. I make it my bussinus to post morally uplifting and semi-inspiring post when ever possible. I have been watching and observing all of these most recent posts, and frankly, I am saddened to see the state of things.

First of all, I will talk directly to two people. They are Da Omega Sniper and Anti-Spy. Omega, I know that Warcraft 3 is addictive(I just got hooked today), but please, do not leave because of just that, im sure that u could possibly make at least some time for TFC, and grace us with your presence. You are a very good friend of mine(whether or not you know it) and I value playing with u immensely, please, stay with us. I know that what I say here cannot deter you from leaving, but please, consider what I said, we want you here. I issue this next paragraph to Santa's lil helper. I will first start off by saying PLEASE STAY WITH US! Don't worry about the clan hopping, dont depress yourself just because you switch clans alot, and dont beat yourself up because the clans u created have fallen apart. I know how u feel Santa, I have seen my own clan crumble around me, because of my own actions none the less(this has probably just annihilated my chances with any clans, but ill leave it anyhow). It is very hard to deal with, you feel almost as if you never want to see the former members ever again, i know. But, no matter what has happened with the clan, DONT BEAT YOURSELF UP! Just keep trying, things will perk up. You will find your place. Now about your eyes, I would bet that it is not your TFC binging that is harming your eyesight, I have been playing computer games for most of my life and my eyes are 20/15. I doubt its the TFC, however, if u think it is, take a bit of a break, rest, and if all else fails, just get glasses. To close, I just want to tell u to not beat your self up. Not everything is your fault, our generation has been taught that everything is our fault, and its not. Just take things 1 day at a time.

This paragraph concerns the general moral downturn here. First off, people are unhappy, clans are falling apart, people are LEAVING, regs are dissapearing, arguement's have begun to spring up, and flame wars are becoming more common. I have seen places like this go the bad way before. Infact, I have even been the cause of the decline of an institution in at least 1 instance. People are going to squabble some, but please, I beg of you, for all that is good and just, please do not carry a burden against someone. I have always tryed to be as happy as possible, no matter the circumstances, and I try even harder to make YOU ALL happy as well, please do not make my efforts in vain. Get along, as best as possible, or at least just talk to eachother and try to resolve your differences. I issue a challenge to everyone who is thinking of leaving, and that is to NOT LEAVE. Stay longer, because no one is helped if you leave, it makes nothing better, there are merely less people to make things fun. Please, dont leave.

And finnally concerning |eP|, I just finished playing quite a few games with |eP|, and I noticed no instances of anything that would be even considered cheating, or improper script uses. They are however, VERY good at TFC. But, they are mortal, I remember blowing away Tyrant or Dot at least 40 times, they still pwned me, but thats cuz I am no where near good enough. I am thouroghly convinced that they are not cheating, just play a few games on their side and you will see.

Ok thats it outa me. Please, who ever reads this, just remember what makes you proud to be a villun, and stick to it. Thats it, im drained. C u guys around.

-KK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont plan on leaving anytime soon
rAT bOY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cya I'm leaving.

jk GJ KK

I love you JTHM <3
[njk]rat_boy
ur stuoid
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
OS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err...Snipa and Little are leaving? Damn, I missed a lot in a week

Well said anywho.
anti-spy2006

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, i already have galsses and have had them since first grade. I have a stigmatism in my left eye, If I keep playing TFC as long as i have been my retina will detatch. ne ways KK iI honestly dont lpan on leaving but I feel as though i should but i dont wanna leave my senority to this server ... 3 years baby > I came here y? The atmospheic conditoiopns and attitudes. and all i can do is rocx0rs on thx but with the problems i face at hand i dunno what i am going to do..... A~S
Vulcan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking as someone who has already left pretty much, and the one who pretty much started this, there was a lot going on that I didn't care for, mainly the attitudes. I was starting to stay off of servers becasue of who was on there. The people may not have known that they were making me upset and angry with their comments, but they were. That wasn't my only reason for leaving, things were just getting too competitive in-game. I came here to get away froim the constant competition of school and trying to get into college. But things have been changing towards a competitive setting, people are just sitting in the same spot and not moving anywhere, not allowing someone who is just learning a class to even get to enjoy it. I have poped in a couple of times, but that was when the entire server was full of people that I enjoyed gaming with/against.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borg wrote:
Speaking as someone who has already left pretty much, and the one who pretty much started this, there was a lot going on that I didn't care for, mainly the attitudes. I was starting to stay off of servers becasue of who was on there. The people may not have known that they were making me upset and angry with their comments, but they were. That wasn't my only reason for leaving, things were just getting too competitive in-game. I came here to get away froim the constant competition of school and trying to get into college. But things have been changing towards a competitive setting, people are just sitting in the same spot and not moving anywhere, not allowing someone who is just learning a class to even get to enjoy it. I have poped in a couple of times, but that was when the entire server was full of people that I enjoyed gaming with/against.

i hear your words loud and clear borg! and i feel the same about the competiveness in the server it gets frustrating when u can't have fun like it was in the old days ... but i am hoping things get better for everybody and hope to see u all soon for fun and frags ... and very nice words put into your writings here KopiKat and good job on them writings!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: