FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DIABLO2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathan11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:19 am    Post subject: DIABLO2 Reply with quote

reply to this post and put your realm and account names, im starting a ville channel on useast, ttyl peace -Nate
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what times will this server be and what hours for cst time or est time? and qwill there be a password for it that is my other question?? i am interested in finding out what is going on

my names for my characters are horseskarma or horsesbarbs.. any info into this would help me playing with you greatly.. and would this be a nightly base thing or anytime? talk to u soon or pm the info on whats up in useast for diablo 2?!?
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gizanked
Gizanked2
Gizanked3

really creative i know....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one you start on, USEast I think. Either that or USWest. I've never changed it. Account name is OmegaSiN - just as original as Gizranked's.
Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm i forgot my charactors names... but uhh i think it would be wize to ask Rob before u start uhh well starting new ville things sorta don't me to be uhh well mad mean or an AS* or anything but uhhh yea anywho i think i have one called OmegaBi*** hmmm i wasn't in a good mood when i created it... i like things with Omega in it i guess i'm not very creative either lol

Da Canadian Snipa

whats that dot... AHHHHH MY HEAD WHERES MY HEAD
wow i'm burning toooooooo vP thanks to comp
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Omega Snipa wrote:
hmmm i forgot my charactors names... but uhh i think it would be wize to ask Rob before u start uhh well starting new ville things sorta don't me to be uhh well mad mean or an AS* or anything but uhhh yea anywho i think i have one called OmegaBi*** hmmm i wasn't in a good mood when i created it... i like things with Omega in it i guess i'm not very creative either lol

that is a very good point you have there Da Omega Snipa!! nathan11 i am glad that u wanna do a diablo 2 game and all that but advise rob about it please!?! and i am glad to see u here today Da Omega Snipa always happy to see a shining face ... and my main name for diablo 2 is horses4you those other names are names for a game character or 2 i play with in diablo 2 .. well i am off and thanks Da Omega Snipa for bring this point a head and hope things get worked out on this...
Ameanman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diablo2 got kinda old and boring for me. I got a bunch of good stuff, leveled up a lot, and then killing the same stuff over and over again tired me out. Realizing that all the good legit items i found were being overwhelmed by the number of "hacked" items also pissed me off. But hey, for some strange reason Starcraft still maintains its fun.
Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL very very true mean i totally agree... on another note yesterday when i uhh told yall i was leaving i was only leaving the halflife part i'm still part of the forums... and i asked rob about being uhh like the leader or creator of a blizzard arm of the ville so far ktulu and OmegaSIN uhh like / love my idea lol so uhh yea if robs says ya consider me the new blizzard guy here...mayb i can even get an admin taggg i'm getting ahead of myself though lol oh and i'll have to start playin halflife with yall again to get idea's hope that makes yall happy... wish me LuCK. PLEASE

I think i can I think i can I think i can

Da Canadian Snipa

whats that dot... AHHHHH MY HEAD WHERES MY HEAD
wow i'm burning toooooooo vP thanks to comp
thewz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USEast
The_avenger_ut2
Chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hax0rz.

too many to name.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

< pimpnate11, and nigginate11 on useast, im usually on 4:00 to 6:00 central
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: