FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Come Join HockeyVille

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:25 am    Post subject: Come Join HockeyVille Reply with quote

League Name: HockeyVille
League ID: 31791
League Password: pwnage
Draft Time: Friday September 27th, 6:45 pm EDT

Sorry about the Draft time. I couldn't get anything later on a Friday and the only thing I could have gotten on a Saturday or Sunday was a 6am draft.

Current Players should be:

1. Bushido
2. Mul
3. Nopeace4U
4. BBF
5. Mongoose Slayer

I say we need at least 8 for the league. Let's drum up some business even if it means getting nonvilluns. Can't believe we are going to have a HockeyVille without any TVB Canada members.

League Setup looks like this:

Starters:
2 Goalies
4 Forwards
4 Defensemen
1 Utility

Bench:
7 various

IR:
2 slots (1 seems to never be enough )

Stats for Goalies:
Wins
Losses
Ties
Goals Against Average
Save Percentage
Shutouts

Stats for Skaters:
Goals
Assists
Plus/Minus
PIMs
PowerPlay Goals
PowerPlay Assists
Shorthanded Goals
Shorthanded Assits
Shots on Goal

I left the maximum number of games unlimited, this should encourage activity. I set waivers for 2 days, it seems more fair for the teams not doing so well.

I'll update the list as more people join.

**thinks to self**
**aren't Canadians supposed to luv hockey?**

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, <TVB>Just-South-Of-Canada is gonna be in on it!

And hey, you shouldn't stereotype all the canucks as being rabid hockey fans! I mean, for all you know they could be beaver trappers or lumberjacks or something... might even be a "mountie" in the bunch, eh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: