FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ONO! silly greeks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slacker Z

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:55 pm    Post subject: ONO! silly greeks Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.com/news/802893.asp?0dm=C14LT&cp1=1#BODY

i wouldnt plan any trips to greece anytime soon, and i wanted to see athens
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what a strict government . I guess that's why you never see any Greek TFC players (at least I haven't )
Slacker Z

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we shall travel to greece, and start a revolution, viva la resistance, with the help of kevin sorbo dressed as his character hercules, we will make greece safe for gamers once again.......or we could sit here, and do what we alwasy do.

try to take over the world
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They only banned the games from internet cafes and arcades, it's not really as bad as it's been said to be.
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Greeks have quite a few good clans that compete.I have ran into a few Greek players but now too many.I kind of like the way Euro players play they fix armor,heal,and don't whine a whole lot.The exception are some of the English players who seem to constantly talk crap and whine no offense to the other British players

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
`RaphX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

English, Bada. Not British. Let that be clear to you all, ya wee scallywags!
I'm sure the European Court of Human Rights will sort this out before long. They dish out so much nonsense, so maybe they will give out some good stuff, for a change.
If not, then Greece will have some sort of gaming underground. A bit like drug-dealing, boxing or pillow-fighting.
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J00 Bloody Wanker!!! I remember when I went to sydney and my ex girlfriends uncle said," Are you fiddling with my bloody fish again!" I was like," They aint bloody foo, dey swimming and I'm just checking out the goods damn u stressing mofo." He was like," WTF." Hehe, just kidding. But he did say bloody all the time and I did hear heaps of wanking out of peoples mouths while they were driving on the "right" side of the road. Good fun. Also the aboriginees (spelling? doh!) were puffin' on that long bong and playing some cool music, hehe pretty neat.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: