FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Spot the TFC connection in Rolling Stone's music news

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FragFailure

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 3:11 am    Post subject: Spot the TFC connection in Rolling Stone's music news Reply with quote

In Brief: Pearl Jam, Gn'R

Pearl Jam ready new single, Guns enlist Weezer and more

"I Am Mine," the first single from Pearl Jam's as yet untitled seventh album hits radio September 17th; the album is due November 19th . . . Weezer will open for Guns 'n Roses at their August 26th show at the London Arena . . . Former Smashing Pumpkin guitarist James Iha will perform two shows with the Blank Theory, whose album Beyond the Calm of the Corridor, due September 24th, he co-produced . . . Badly Drawn Boy kicks off a tour in support of Have You Fed The Fish on October 17th in Washington, D.C. . . . Moby, Sasha and John Digweed and Our Lady Peace will perform a free concert at Pier 54 in New York on August 27th . . .

Mystic will receive a "Key to Creativity" award at Oakland's second annual Art and Soul Festival on September 2nd recognition of outstanding achievements in performing arts . . . The Samples will begin a tour on August 27th in Morrison, Colorado in support of their three CD set Anthology in Motion . . . Jim Dickinson will release Free Beer Tomorrow, the thirty years in the making follow-up to Dixie Fried, this fall . . . Underworld kick off a six date tour on October 14th in Chicago . . . John Doe launches a tour in support of Dim Stars, Bright Sky on September 18th in Atlanta . . . Tre' Hardson and Spearhead kick off a tour on October 3rd in Ft. Collins, Colorado . . .

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/newsarticle.asp?nid=16553

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ameanman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, we got a rock star in the house!
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always knew there was something goofy going on with that guy.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: