FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Seeking updates on how I can help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 5:18 pm    Post subject: Seeking updates on how I can help Reply with quote

Hello all you official 'Ville type people. I started this post to see if there was any progress on figuring out a way for some of us little people to assist you folks in the pesky business of running this server.

I am willing to continue to wait patiently, but I thought that a reminder might be in order about the fact that there are several of us here with the means and the inclination to help The 'Ville.

I mean, have you seen the number of posts I've made lately? This is my home!!!! I spend more time with The 'Ville than I do with my wife!!

I asked my computer to iron my shirt yesterday, and, much like my wife, it told me to get up off my lazy butt and do it myself!

OK, it didn't actually say that, but it did sit there and stare at me, then it spontaneously degaussed. I think we all know what that means.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<-------Is still waiting to hear back as well. Glad you put this up Sully cause I was starting to wonder myself. Speak up and allow us to help our home, heheh.

And I to spend more time on my comp then with wife. However I usually have my son with me. He is a die hard TFC fan all the way .

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ball is rolling and hopefully we'll have an announcement in a few weeks.. Thanks for the concern.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i am curious as to how we can help out the ville and the fellow villuns?? i am will to support it in anyway i can if at all possiible??

you all have a great day and best wishes to u all this sunday =]
Goldom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

methinks Sully wants to be an admin .. or wait, is he already? I don't even remember... hey, i wanna be an admin too! then I could ban Rob, and Frag, and take over the servers, and use them for part of my evil scheme of world domination, with the penguins with chainsaws, and PBS pledge drive leader, trudy fowler.

"....Goldom, what the hell are you talking about?" would be a good thing to say now, cause, I'm even saying it to myself.

*runs away*

[this is my 1500th post! how fitting of me, to have it be something as... ... um... strange as this.]
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sits and listens to the clock go tick, tick, tick

Need anything before the alarm goes off let me know

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I probably won't be able to do much, but if you do need any help, I'll try my hardest
<TVB> $lick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:29 am    Post subject: I have offered Reply with quote

I have offered to frag and many other people on how i can help just like the rest of us here my wife wants to throw my nice awsome compuetr out the window cause i play this more than i spend time with her!! o she also wants to become a game controller in her next life that way i would pay attention to her!! shut up slick they dont want to hear that!!

well back to my original point!! I have offered to help and i have kinda in the past like being a captain setten up game times and yada yada yada but i can do more so just let me know when, how, and where u might need my assistance!! thnx

I love u server!!

I love u to $lick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OnE_BuC_FaN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:31 am    Post subject: Wife Reply with quote

Man I want to help to. But, I must say, Thank you one and all. I thought I was the only one that had wife trouble. My wife is always on me about playing TFC! If any thing we have help each other out by admiting that our wives dont like our puters that much. I just tell my wife that I would be at a bar if I was not home playing TFC. She should be thanfull for that. It works some times and some times it dosn't. Back to the original post: As soon as it gets psoted I wlould like to help out the ville also. As a matter of fact I think I am going ovrere to the store right now to buy a spolo shirt! I am goign to New Hampsher in september I think I will wear it prodly there.
Buc
(I know my spelling sucks)

Last edited by OnE_BuC_FaN on Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GUYS
By your wives a computer and another copy of the game. Get them into playing with/against you.
Remember the family that plays together stays together.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OnE_BuC_FaN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
By your wives a computer and another copy of the game.

Been there done that. To much for her. She likes pacman and yatzee and that is about it. Thanks for the advice.
Buc
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for the update Rob.

As far as the wives are concerned I think Buc and I have something in common. Likes board type games and puzzles. However mine doesn't gripe too much about me being on the computer cause I still spend time with her and my son. In fact most times I'm in game my son is watching intensely as I do battle. My wife gets a kick out of it.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
OnE_BuC_FaN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:10 pm    Post subject: Cool Reply with quote

Brn that sounds cool. I try to spend the weekends my wife. I can't complain beccause she likes football. she loves to go to the games. Can't beet that with a stick.
Buc
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: