FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
just curious??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
<TVB> $lick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:23 am    Post subject: just curious?? Reply with quote

hey all!! just thought i would ask this stupid question of mine that has been floating in my mind. I have been on TVIII playing when all of a sudden someone comes flying in the air constantly above me!! grav was on so is this a hack that the ville is not catching, or is it a trick i dont know about?? if it is a trick i would like to know how to do it so could yall shed some light on this subject for me?? thnx

I love u server!!

I love u to $lick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LittleHelper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts on the matter is well someone mustve conced and then lag caught them ata bad time. Iv'e sen this happen to a few... I usually whip out my cbar and hack away
As I walk through the alley where I see my brothers are in pain, I look at the sky and scream the lords name in vain. If we finish all our chores and u finish thine then we r gunna party like its 16-99
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hoaxie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, was MikeRotch there? He has been winging people around lately... admin slapping and the like. Some people are into that sorta thing, ya know?

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
`RaphX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard many things about MikeRotch making Kreme die by Worlds' pwn. But I didn't see any of it - I was indoors guarding the flag.
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn that MikeRotch
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

depends on what was happening, JD has been known to give himself noclip to get out of the door on occasion (or to anyone who asks) and I have also been known to go flying thru walls on the way to a respawn to see who the bastid is thats camping it so that I can stomp him with my banning boots!

JD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: