FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sunday MULCH is Set
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:18 am    Post subject: Sunday MULCH is Set Reply with quote

Date - Sun, Aug. 18, 2:00 ville time (CST)
Place - TV private server.

Teams:

1) BRN/Mul
2) VP/Veilside
3) MikeRotch/sherry
4) borg/linktodeath
5) doomsday/kickin
6) ee/computer
7) Lil helper/DBD
8 ) bobins/gurrg
9) Puggy/Koxi

Rules:
1. All team members must wear their team nu in their name tag (ie Sherry 2). The matches will be called by team nu (team 1 vs team 7).
2. You must fire 4 shots out of your primary weapon before you can switch weapons.
3. Absolutely no secondary grenades, detpacks, sgs, dispensers or medpacks.
4. If all 4 plyrs die (etc) it is the refs job to call who the winning team is and the ref will be fair so dont bug em too much (the ref most likely will be god mode no clipped floating above the arena).
5. To start a match 1 person goes into center of ring and tosses a secodary grenade in the air. The teams stand in all four corners, back against the wall jumping. When it explodes fight.
6. Legal classes are: Solly, Demo, Medic, Pyro, Scout, Engy
7. The matches will be the best 2 out of 3 single elimination tournament.
8. The spec lounge and the field 2 will be for goofing around and killing. Just make sure to get to field on when called.

Ok Here is the Match Structure. This is the only way that I could get it to work with the teams that we have. The teames were paired up to fight in round 1 with totally random. I basically picked nus from a hat and put that team vs the other.

Team 9 has been dropped. This was a pure blind draw from a cup and your team nu was picked. I am sorry but I had no other choice.

Match:

Team 1 vs Team 7.............Team 4 vs Team 8.................Team 3 vs Team 5.........Team 6 vs Team 2

Round 2
Winner of 1 vs 7 and 4 vs 8...........Winer of 3 vs 5 and 6 vs 2

Finals are between the teams that won out of round 2. All matches are the best 2 out of 3. And as for team 9 that i had to kick. Go to the ville store. Take a look. Each of you gets 1 item under $10.00 shipped to you free from me. Just PM you address and what you want.

And we will be HLTV on the Matches

Last edited by DaKon on Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:03 pm; edited 21 times in total
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DK wrote:
Lud could not make it. He wanted to and loves this match coming up. He asked for help. And I will not F*** this up. Basic rules will be set as well as the elmination structrure. I will update this post or JD or bada later today.

<TVB>DKTPF

And I am going to be the ass.. The rules only come from JD, Bada, or me DK. Bada or JD will be the ref in these games to call it in pure fairness.

I will ply in the match unless you don't think it is fair. And if you dont Mr Nipples will need a partner.

Here is the initial information from the other thread (added here by JD)

a while back, thee was a tournament. a mulch_dm tournament! do you remember it? well its back (with permission of ktulu).

rules : 10 teams of 2
: have fun!!!!

info : date - Sun, Aug. 18, 2:00 ville time (CST)
: place - TV private server.

teams :

1) BRN/DK
2) VP/Veilside
3) Mikey/sherry
4) borg/linktodeath
5) jason/kickin
6) ee/computer
7) Lil helper/DBD
8 ) bobins/gurrg
9) shaft/KRG
10)billy/nanite

<TVB>DK

Bright Red Nipples wrote:
Hey DK since you are a loser and can't be my teammate cause of the running the tourney and all, hehhe J/K you roxor, could you officially change my teammate to Mulisha. He was kind enough to agree to team up with a loser like myself. Thx DK, tee hee hee.
kinda leaves me thinking about you both

but anyways if u need me i can be an alternate just let me know

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:21 am; edited 4 times in total
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If needed I can play, I just got my work schedule and I can make it. Just PM me if you need me.
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say u can play
Ludacris

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i cant make it Im PMing the passwords to you all so dk doesnt have to. i will post more info for the tourny soon.
bobins

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DK... i think it's fine for you to play... its gonna be great fun...

cya all their... its gonna be a blast

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

Hey DK, Kickin doesn't think he can make it. So I ask Doomday and he says he can make it. So if kickin can't be there then Its me and doomday. K. #Beer
Gurrg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, i don't know how to convert this time zone thing, so what time is this tourny in GMT (Central) time, that's what my computer says GMT so any help would be appreciated.

The Ville-Addict----BR Site \/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ville time = CST = Central Standard Time = Central time, which is 2:00 PM

Understand Gurrg?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Black Knight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

Hey I don't think I can make it because I have to get my football pads that day. On the 18th . This stinks I wanted to play against someone. Unless u could fit me in like around 5:00 or 6:00 that would be fine. But I'm thinking I could probly get on around 4:30. I don't know how long its going to take because they take like a 30 min. Speech and then we get our pads. Ok. But I'll try and make it. If I can't then I guess my team is not going to be playing unless they can find someone to take my place.
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey DK since you are a loser and can't be my teammate cause of the running the tourney and all, hehhe J/K you roxor, could you officially change my teammate to Mulisha. He was kind enough to agree to team up with a loser like myself. Thx DK, tee hee hee.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posted: Aug 11 2002 20:28 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, i don't know how to convert this time zone thing, so what time is this tourny in GMT (Central) time, that's what my computer says GMT so any help would be appreciated.

The Ville time is on the Forum main page. look up in the top left cornor under the medic.

Now look at your clock at home, do the math and wala....
bobins

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe... i sorted the time prob for him... he asked me on msn... it turns out that his time IS the same as ville time... o things will be so easy for him.... me on the other hand... im 6 hours ahead of ville time... lol... so the mulch is on the 18th at 8pm for me... lol

and the cb fight is on the 17th for me at 2AM... lol
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it is still getting worked on. Damn these mulch games are not easy to coord.

I will not be plying since i could be a ref in this so Mul is now with mr nipples.

I will go into rules briefly now and full details by thurs at the latest. This will be the best 2 out of 3 fight on pad one, single elimination tournament. The spec lounge and field 2 will be for goofing around.

I will go into futher rules (aka the formal fat bastard list later this week) and will also later this week (dont do it know) for us to confirm teams.

<TVB>DK
Doomday

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason, if im a backup for kickin, whos the back up for you if you cant make it

hehe confusing!

http://www.clan-njk.com/
#njk-clan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: