FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What in the world?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 6:09 pm    Post subject: What in the world? Reply with quote

I'm having this huge problem with half life. When I start a lan game a HUGE stream of:

unable to find sounds/misc/nameofsound.wav

comes down the console. I don't recognize any of the sound names and don't know why they're trying to load. Half Life then crashes because it excedded something (overload I guess). Any know how to fix this?
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure how to fix your veil but curious about this i downloaded a map then i rewent open hl again and received this message??

HL caused an invalid page fault in
module <unknown> at 0000:5ef812fc.
Registers:
EAX=fffa8bdb CS=018f EIP=5ef812fc EFLGS=00010286
EBX=8470e078 SS=0197 ESP=08b1fbd8 EBP=08b1fc0c
ECX=8480f1ac DS=0197 ESI=8480f860 FS=45f7
EDX=08b1fc5c ES=0197 EDI=fffa8bdb GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:

wonder what it means or is something wrong because hl completely goes down to my windows at those times?? which i hate to see and all i can do is re start the computer to fix it or leave the hl alone??

PS i only posted here because i didnt want to make a new post and thought i'd save time by asking it here.. that is all you have a great day now
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: