FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
do you hate snipers (poll)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

do you hate snipers
i like em maybe even love em
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
kinda
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
yes i like killing them
42%
 42%  [ 15 ]
why let the respawn
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i hate em the should have a kill the sniper map
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 8:17 am    Post subject: do you hate snipers (poll) Reply with quote

whenever i play spaceball which as most of u know is a dm map i only play sniper or engi on it but i find that whenever i'm a sniper people always kill me even if i'm just standing there doing nothing or crouched over when i'm sniper on spaceball i only snipe other snipers and the person with the ball so i sorta have to know why evey 1 always seems to play kill the snipa it pisses me of and i'm technically helping them by getting rid of other snipers and killing the guy with the ball #Sniper #Sniper #Sniper #Sniper

Da Canadian Snipa

whats that dot... AHHHHH MY HEAD WHERES MY HEAD
wow i'm burning toooooooo vP thanks to comp

Last edited by Da Omega Snipa on Sat Jul 20, 2002 8:30 am; edited 3 times in total
bobins

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well its cos most sniperz on spacball (that i've seen anyway) just pop any body off

so thats why if i see a sniper i make it my deuty to go mow that lil pice of **** down -- lol

and if i eventually get the ball the last think i wont is your red dot on my head with a fully charged rifle -- so i kill ya when i see ya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well as most of u noticed, when i got my DSL a lil bit ago, i became a good sniper (in my opinion), but then i noticed that snipers were pretty much useless for matches and stuff like that, so i dropped that class quick, but i LUV TO KILL EM, easiest players to kill in my opinion
three_gunn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont mind them at all...its one of my favorite class-in games other than TFC...

im always a sniper in: ghost recon, medal of honor, DoD, and Ret. Cast. Wlf.

p.s.
somebody slap my left cheek...i finally broke 300.

*whap!*

...too hard.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think that hating or liking snipers is the thing for gaming for me..
so i rarely use sniper for myself but when i do i do it in fun sometimes i feel that they are great in some maps but others they be not needed

the biggest example i heard of was murderball and certain other ones but the name of the game is just to have fun with the snipers.. i play soldier and spy and other sometimes random for myself.. but to me snipers are just best left for who they are in the game!!

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Vulcan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, spaceball is a dm map, I will kill the first person I see, if that happense to be a sniper, so be it. He will die. My gaming experience has taught me to kill them before they kill you and most snipers will attempt to kill you.
Ameanman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CuRiOuS gEoRgE wrote:
but i LUV TO KILL EM, easiest players to kill in my opinion

Hehe..how true (unless they are pro of course ) and no one else's article of clothing catches on fire quicker! And if they are in a tower nothing pisses 'em off more than a short burst of incinerary cannon spam to take 'em out or drive 'em out
Vulcan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ameanman wrote:
CuRiOuS gEoRgE wrote:

Hehe..how true (unless they are pro of course ) and no one else's article of clothing catches on fire quicker! And if they are in a tower nothing pisses 'em off more than a short burst of incinerary cannon spam to take 'em out or drive 'em out

There are a lot snipers who don't seem to notice that you are attacking them(like me) and you can just kill them that way(even with the spanner).
Linktodeath

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borg wrote:
Ameanman wrote:
CuRiOuS gEoRgE wrote:

There are a lot snipers who don't seem to notice that you are attacking them(like me) and you can just kill them that way(even with the spanner).

Oh, i hate playing against good snipers because how good your ping is determines how good a sniper is. I play sniper very rarely and when i do i get owned. A good emp or a spanner is how i like to kill those evil beings!!

`RaphX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call me a miserable git, but I can't stand snipers. I mean , they're ok for messing about with, going onto a long distance map with the sole intention of having a sniper war (fun), but otherwise they can really ruin a game for me.
I'm probably wrong, but sometimes the usually light-hearted phrase "omg teh h4x" springs to mind, especially when I continually take hits, but never headshots
Really, most snipers can be annoying, but nonetheless good, while others - I have my doubts...
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate 'em, but didn't the last poll like this get locked?
Vulcan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linktodeath wrote:
Borg wrote:
Ameanman wrote:
CuRiOuS gEoRgE wrote:

Oh, i hate playing against good snipers because how good your ping is determines how good a sniper is. I play sniper very rarely and when i do i get owned. A good emp or a spanner is how i like to kill those evil beings!!

If I only had a good ping. I can actually hold my own against people, even svvord at times.
Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya but what about snipers that rarley bother u see thats my problem all thoes crapy snipers give snipers a bad name when really u all have to admit that ur glad when ur on the side with a good set of snipers so the can move nme's outa the way you kno so yall can't bitch about them to much

#Sniper #Sniper #Sniper #Sniper #Sniper

Da Canadian Snipa

whats that dot... AHHHHH MY HEAD WHERES MY HEAD
wow i'm burning toooooooo vP thanks to comp
Bubbles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what would you consider a team with a good set of snipers?

My opinion it would be Me(bubbles) hehe Omega and Pig. A couple others too but this actually happened and the other team didn't stand a chance. Talk about the other team having hell to pay. LOL

I LUV SNIPERS CAUSE I LUV TO SNIPE THEM!!
rAT bOY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borg wrote:
Linktodeath wrote:
Borg wrote:
Ameanman wrote:
CuRiOuS gEoRgE wrote:

If I only had a good ping. I can actually hold my own against people, even svvord at times.

The quotes go on and on......and on and on.........

Sniper + easy rocket+shotgun combo = free trip to respawn

I love you JTHM <3
[njk]rat_boy
ur stuoid
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: