FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Later all, Cya in a week

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linktodeath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:10 pm    Post subject: Later all, Cya in a week Reply with quote

Well, for the first time in 7 years my family is going on vacation to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon. I doubt I will even be able to check the forums, so this will be my last day here for awhile.

When I come back, I plan to make a movie based on my first story, or I'm gonna try. I've downloaded a couple of super awesome ones, which were memory-hydro, beyond, and the teamshs video. I've already got all of the applications needed that were used in the team shs movie so when i get back, I'll start working on it and hopefully beable to do it. If any of you have any ideas or tips for me making a movie, i'm all ears. I've already read through all of the tutorials and tips posted here: http://www.planetfortress.com/hlmp/hlmp2-beta/tutorials.asp

I'll probably check this thread tonight before i go to bed, and will check it when i come back.

So I'll talk to you all a week from tomorrow. Bye!!!!!
bobins

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c ya when you get back, enjoy your break

o and teamshs i havent got that one, where did you get it from... thx
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a camera and plenty of film for both.
Grand Canyon is breathtaking

Vegas just rocks (Stayed at MGM Grand - got a theme park behind it dontcherknow)
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link I hope you have a good time! Have a safe trip.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Linktodeath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobins: You should prolly wait until you get your new connection to get the teamshs video. Its 142megs, but very worth it. It used to be 240, which i got. It features also music and 13minutes long.

Here the link: http://old.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?/planetfortress/hlmp/shsmovie_hi-remastered_by_hlmp.zip

Also, go to the link in my other post. There are a bunch of avi's including this and other great ones.

Mikey: Ahh, thx, tee hee hee. (We're driving there since it only takes 4 or 5 hours, i think)

Greebo: I'm gonna, but cant share with all of you since i dont have a digital camera. We're staying at the Monta Carlo(spelling?). I'm sure it will be awesome. We're going to other places there too (can't remember names)

Ameanman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh...the suspense! Another story coming! Come back soon; we'll miss ya (and the stories; but not as much as the player himself ...right? )
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: