FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Neo TFC Coolness

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool I was hoping I'd be able to try some of this stuff out, looks like I'm going to be stuff other than HW this week so I can try out the cool nifty little devices especially the multigun. This is going to be cool...good thing I have a 5 button mouse to bind a bunch of these commands.

kamikaze

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey what do ya know I just got a 5 button mouse to!!! What kind did you get?
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the 5 button Optical Microsoft Intillimouse Explorer 3.0

ANd NeoTF mod is Superbadnuggetsweetdaddyjones Cool! I loved the multiguns, especially the Tesla's Coil. I comboed that sucker up with my Sentry Gun and my Dispenser and noone got past me at Command point 4 on Warpath. I loved the noise it makes too when it revs up and blasts people into gibs while they are helplessly pelted by my Sentry Gun up above. And it even sees through spies > Heheh. Fear my Chistmas Tree of DOOM! It'll rain DOOM upon your Doomed heads! DOOm Doom DOom!

I also had plenty of fun running around as a spy callin down airstrikes. Killed plenty of SG's and people with that.

All in all it's really cool, a bit complicated, not even my mouse has enough buttons for binds. I also got to use the scout's radar which was cool. And the Anti-Missile sniper Battery. Oh yeah, This is going to be fun all week. Watch Yourselves, I'm not a HW so I could be anywhere this week, even right behind you right NOW!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: