FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
thanks you all for your concerns :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: thanks you all for your concerns :) Reply with quote

i thank everybody for being concerned about me!! and i have known some of you in turkeyburerville all the way up to the ville server...

i have gone through some relaxing time away from my gaming which i needed... but most of all i need a vacation away from my work job which is this web site, www.nwlinen.com/ i fold hospital gowns and etc stuff there part time..

you are great people and i have not left you all and i have no plans on leaving here it be sad to see myself go from a great family and fellow gamers!!

i thank you all who replied here and given me great advice or veiwed this.. now if only i could get some great maps i used to play in vegastfc .. hehehe you all rock and i think the ville server is like my home for tfc

it be embarassing to see a great lady leave you guys and other ladies at the ville servers!! questions anybody your welcome to pm or email me anytime i love to write when away from my tfc

see you all in the server soon and xoxoxo to all my friends and fellow villuns!!

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Mon Aug 12, 2002 4:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
7of9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the h_ll happened talk to us

Could_It_Be_A_Intelligent_Kilaak
SoDum

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everything is ok, and that it all works out for you, Galad. I know all about pressure and stress, believe me. Don't make my mistake and keep quiet about it though, that just makes you look ok until you snap and flip out on someone. Better for people to hear your problems.

Send an email some time if you want someone to talk to about it.

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

The only man to boycott happiness!
Ameanman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll miss you very greatly , really sorry to see such a great regular take off (only temporarily i hope?) so soon. I hope everything works out and you'll be back with us playing away again.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:24 am    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

every thing i gotta do now before playing in the server is plan my thoughts and think before i go into a ville battle..

i might be around here and there but if all works out for the better of me i will be changed into something more calmer.. if i don't reply back to fast means i am trying to play at my best

everytime i type i die but thats life!!

anyways thanks for the fun the other day BRN and hope to see u again on the emails!! and i hope to soon see in the ville playing for more then something boring for myself!!
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ameanman wrote:
We'll miss you very greatly , really sorry to see such a great regular take off (only temporarily i hope?) so soon. I hope everything works out and you'll be back with us playing away again.

yes i do miss playing with you and i will around my friend you can count on it and i am taking things very slowly this time
Vulcan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you back. Hope everything will work out for you.
SpeCies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't let those who think they are better than you for whatever reason bother you.Everybody has their faults, Nobody is perfect.Those who go
out of their way to place theirselves above another person for whatever reason are not worth your time. The Ville has a wide variety of good
people here and they standout.

Tell the hosers to take a Prozac and Piss Off! There are more followers around then leaders sometimes who just agree with whatever because it's the cool thing to do. Ignore these types.... SpeCies #alien
bobins

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: wonder why i was scared away from posting :-\ Reply with quote

I had been wondering where you had been...

-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] wrote:
no body asks me stuff because my words are boring

and i dont think your words are boring

i hope you get things sorted and start spending more time here again... i hope to see you in game soon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks borg and species and bobins for your words of confidence in me .. i am around but having to take care of some stuff around my house and that leads me to my gaming problem ...

will be there when i can but i have a family member being a pain in my b*tt which gets me totally nd upset if u understand what i mean all...

i know the ville is the best place and stuff for me gaming wise among other things hehehehe... and i do miss u all dearly!! well u all take care this was my best time to post and will try and do more

peace to all villuns and look forward to seeing u again soon during the daytime hours of gaming

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
OS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gala, what have you been....actually, check your email, okay?
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:28 am    Post subject: will check my email :~) Reply with quote

will do that omega and thanks for posting to me about it here

Thanks all for your love and concern
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: