FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ant War

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Secret Agent Man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:36 pm    Post subject: Ant War Reply with quote

.... Team one = ants coming from the window, Team two = ants coming from under the counter..... they started going at it near the sink... after 1 hour.... parts whree every where.... they would fight.. then gang up on a ant and tear it apart..... heads legs mid abs... every where.... its sad.... poor ants.... kinda makes you think about humans..

aa, oshiete sensei-san
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Poor ants

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Linktodeath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, ants are bad in California. We have ant attacks everyday. I think we live on an ant hill???

SPAM!!!

ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what did you expect we live in a state where the largest city is called....
Ant Angeles
Ameanman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh yea, CA has those bad fire ants that take like 5 stomps to kill one. They not only could tear other ants to pieces but humans probably. They annoy the hell outa us.
PondScum007

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was in LI 2 weeks ago and some kids found 1" ants...they were so big it was gross....nasty carpenter ants, dint try to stomp em though...they got biiiiiig beetles up there too...you could fight 2 kinds of em...whoever got all their legs bitten off first was the loser...heh good times...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Texas, we have fire ants the size of small dogs. They have literally killed people before by swarming them. I hate them. I have to spray my yard monthly so my daughter doesn't go out and get attacked. They are a scourge and need to be wiped out!

Fire ants are worse than Kilaaks!
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
AFI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, when I used to live in Texas, we had some nasty fire ants in our back yard...they once killed the neighbor's cat.

Me and my friends had quite a lot of fun with them though...

We did stuff like sticking a tube or straw right in the heart of a big ant mine and just fill it with WD-40, gasoline, nailpolish remover, lighter fluid, or whatever else we could find...then get someone brave enough to throw a match onto it and BOOOOOOOOM!!!!! Ants go flying...HAHHA thats what i call FIRE ants muaahahahaha..oh and sticking sticks of m-20s or whatever in the mounds like candles on a birthday cake was fun too. tee hee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: