FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1337-ness! (and a spam poll)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

is it totally awesome?
Yes
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
no
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: 1337-ness! (and a spam poll) Reply with quote

I would just like you all to look down for a couple seconds and gaze at my l337 new sig. It took me about 2.5 hours all told, that included the use of tha freakin HL model viewer *grr*

Well, tell me what you think. It was all made by me, no outsourcing here.

Oh, and if anyone can tell me how to view models WITH weapons on HLMV, I would be very happy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bubbles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its very nice. where is mine? LOL

GOOD JOB
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks good, but it looks a little empty. I think you should add some different colors and some trendy designs. Or crop it down. But all in all nice job!

P.S. And for all you sig makers, I suggest www.voidix.com for some cool tutorials for Photoshop and 3d studio max.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OSU Snipe Shocker I'm suprised and dissapointed to see you use the F word in the forums and If I could delete this post I would do it right now.
I'm sure it will be deleted or edited.

I swear and cuss more in real life probably more than you do unless thier are children around or it's the wrong place too.... this is one of those places.
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ktulu, no offense, but lighten up. It was one word, not like he was cursing at someone else. I didn't even notice it until you said something about it.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that one better than all your others. I like the emptiness of it, makes it seem a little erie.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with EE... after you said that I went back and looked, and looked, and kept looking to see what you were talking about, gave up, and decided that it must have already been edited out. and then i noticed it was in the poll question, and i was like... oh... um... k then.
SoDum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What EE and Gol said... Took me 5 minutes to figure out where it is.

In addition... Everyone makes mistakes ktulu. You should know by now.

Maybe he just posted it and forgot who was going to read it.

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

The only man to boycott happiness!
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the benefit of the doubt JR, but no, I meant to post it that way.

Little did I know that a simple cuss word would offend anyoone. Sorry, in my life, and in the lives of many others, swearing is just something that some people do, and if you don;t like it, don't swear...sheesh..

Killer, if you are offended, please let me know, or anyone else here who is a young-un.

I'm not gonna say I'm sorry because I'm not. Its just a "im a jerk" word. thats all. no more. get over it

Edit by ROOF

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna be wishy washy.

WISHY: It's pretty harmless, especially in context. If that F-word had been directed with anger at a specific person or group, it would be an issue. But it's just casual language. Happens all the time.

WASHY: We have young players here, and young forum members. As in "not old enough to see a PG-13 movie" young. Hopefully their parents have taught them wrong from right, and have not sheltered them to the point that they are completely out of touch with reality (where people really do say "f***"). But if one of their parents sees them reading a webpage that has the F-word, and blocks them from coming back to the Ville . . . . that's not cool.
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I will take the washy side. I edited the poll question to remove the questionable term, dont take offence that I did.

JD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: