FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FNF 7/26 Summary
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ameanman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 8:29 pm    Post subject: FNF 7/26 Summary Reply with quote

What a weird match...

*Started off in Warpath with everyone confused about the weapon rules.

*Changed to murderball due to a vote (because after Chickens used up their nades in Warpath they couldnt do anything...but die)

*Murderball was a freaking MESS (constant telefragging and uneven/unbalancable teams)

*Changed to Push due to the sticky situation from the map before.

*Push was strange....after getting it to start with chickens they got no nades which was WORSE than before! (after minutes of pointless cappings and teh Kilaaks totally owning the chickens [CHEETURS] we decided that anything was better than this) A lot of people wanted Trench (which would have been good except they didnt figure that it wasnt ON the server AND some people didnt have that map)

*Changed back to Murderball. *whew*

*Murderball again started out like a living hell but when it started without Chickens it was playable....that's when most people decided to stick to a normal game of Murderball so we played there for most of the time and it was quite fun! (no it did NOT turn into Llamaball)

*Vote decided to just play for fun and changed map to Avanti

*So the rest of the time we played on Avanti normal game for fun and then so it ends (woot and i got to burn ppl again! although chicken was fun, i missed my Nepalm/Flamethrower!)

...the first and STRANGEST most confused FNF that I've ever had!

Hehe...i look forward to future FNFs that was pretty funny today!

Chickens pwn Kilaaks.! (you cheaters used GUNS! *gasp* ) And you captured Sneaky on Push! ehhehe (i guess no one made an effort to save him though)

Our team RockS!

Last edited by Ameanman on Fri Jul 26, 2002 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um...excuse me...but...KILAAKS totally pwned Chikkunz in that match. We wiped the mat with ya in Push, then the Chikkunz got all whiney because they didnt't have nades. Sheesh the KILAAKS pwned and then the Chikkunz ruined the match with map votes. Everytime they got pwned it was MAP VOTE!!!!!

Last thought Chikkunz = CHEETURS! and KILAAKS > CHIKKUNZ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NaniteFog wrote:
Um...excuse me...but...KILAAKS totally pwned Chikkunz in that match. We wiped the mat with ya in Push, then the Chikkunz got all whiney because they didnt't have nades. Sheesh the KILAAKS pwned and then the Chikkunz ruined the match with map votes. Everytime they got pwned it was MAP VOTE!!!!!

Last thought Chikkunz = CHEETURS! and KILAAKS > CHIKKUNZ

That was complete chaos, I would call it a draw.
-Sherry-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISSED IT, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
Internet has been gone ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cries*
bobins

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't miss much, trust me.

It was a mess, i've played in much better FNF's than that one.

I hope the next FNF is as good as they normally are.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that before this thread gets to carried away anyone posting should really sit down and think what the hell happened
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry for the fact it went way wrong. The map that was selected was not ply after i asked all of you to get it. Team balancing issues etc.

I promise it won't happen again.

I hope you still had fun and yes as the text in the middle of the screen from an admin asked "So who organized this?"

That was me DK who tried to organize this for fun.

<TVB>DK

Last edited by DaKon on Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Ruler wrote:
I think that before this thread gets to carried away anyone posting should really sit down and think what the hell happened

NP, there were some misunderstandings and such and we will deal with things and make the next FnF come off even better than before.

Watch for a post soon.

JD
CyCoMoM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, what can we say, it was mass confusion. However, I'm sure that we ALL appreciate DK's efforts even if all didn't go as planned.

Next time around will be MUCH better. Aside from the mass confusion and the respawns in murderball being on fire, I think it was a good learning experience for everyone.

I'm looking forward to the next one!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was still for the most part llama-free which in my book constitutes a great time. Only real problems were the lack of nades for the chickens. Without those they pretty much took up space. I think that we were just trying to live up to the first chicken vs kilaak match. That was something completely different than we had played before on a map that was a great choice. Turkeyburgers would work great if it were turkeyburgers_tfc. It's the same map with lots of ammo packs. I know these servers don't have that version but that one would have worked. I have complete faith in DK for the next FNF and I would like to preregister for it before it's even planned. Thx for the use of the server Albino and thanks for organizing it DK. It was still fun .
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Mom all those napalm nades I kept dropping in spawn were cool.

***Uses Hoaxie's Edit Button***

Like BRN I would like to preregister for the spot I had also

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DK wrote:
I am sorry for the fact it went way wrong. The map that was selected was not ply after i asked all of you to get it. Team balancing issues etc.

I promise it won't happen again.

I hope you still had fun and yes as the text in the middle of the screen from an admin asked "So who organized this?"

That was me DK who tried to organize this for fun.

<TVB>DK

is ok DK, we know that it was just some sort of break down in comunications or somthin with whoever was settin up the server for the game.

and i think i'm sayin this for everyone else as well, we all apreciate the hard work and effort that you put in setting up these FNF's and i hope that the next one isnt too far away

THANKS DK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this preregistering count for my crowbar FNF, or the next one DK sets up(whenever that is)?
16 INCH OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I had a blast even with the confusion. KILAAKS truly owned the chickens.
They burn so well, like roman candles running around!
Trying to smack them does not work really because you have to crouch to reach them.
As soon as you crouch they can run right by!
I don't think the game will ever be a serious match just a hiliarious TFC moment that has to witnessed to truly believe.

Thank you DK, no worries you did a great job of putting this together
I know Im a happier camper for your efforts.

Look forward to next time....You chickens are going to BURN.....

Here is a great screen of the pregame fun in the respawn.

Bubbles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to set the record straight. For the map Push the score ended up being 120-120. So the Kilaaks didn't really own us. Anyways they cheated!

Other than that I don't know the other scores ....but i think it was very funny..and strange that everything was so confusing. Also before 8 o'clock we played as chickens on Turkeyburgers and it was fun so it wasn't a total mess hehe.

Thank God it's my sniper gun...phew #Sniper
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: