FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Chicken Mod
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enrico

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 5:52 pm    Post subject: Chicken Mod Reply with quote

Is there anyway to give a player chicken mod admin powers without normal admin powers? I love playing as a chicken but I get the feeling that the admins get tired of pleas to "Make me a chicken PLEEEEEEASE!!!"

I know that you wont come right out and make someone an admin... even if they only have chicken powers , but as far as I know im in good standing at The Ville and I would never use it on anyone else.

Consider it...
Kazebari
Official Mall Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 5:59 pm    Post subject: Eh Reply with quote

NEVER!!!!! MAKE ME THIS PARTICULAR PROJECTING PEOPLE into POULTRY POWAH PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheh
Enrico

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhhh, what are those really tiny words... the general post is incoherent... this man must be infected by a killak, DOCTOR!!! IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE!!! WHYB! SANGGLETOOTH!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Eh Reply with quote

Da Black Chocobo wrote:
NEVER!!!!! MAKE ME THIS PARTICULAR PROJECTING PEOPLE [size=8]into [/ size]POULTRY POWAH PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheh

There, It's fixed, and very legible now.

<-Now kindly feed Fishy.
Ktulu

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jux, dude you know I turn you into a chicken almost everytime you ask atleast 9 out of 10 times in fact I do this for most people.
The only time I don't is when everybody is playing a real serious game and then I put up a vote "Allow Chickens In Game?" because it has to be fun for everybody.
Chickens are great cappers and sometimes can turn the tide of a game so it has to be used in the right enviroment i.e. the game is a blowout.

Besides you can get your mega chicken fix this weekend on the Friday Night Chicken Bash, there are going to be 20 chickens running around, contact DK Wild for registration info.

buk, buk here are some pics to help your chicken fetish.

Warning sex with this animal may give you chirpies

Chickens Talking Capping Startegy

Chickens Owning CP1 On Avanti

We Were Thinking About Eating This One

Level 27

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: Chickens can't shoot ... Reply with quote

As others ... I would also love to be able to say "Make me a chicken" and have it be so without asking a busy admin.

Two issues:

1) Chickens need to be able to use their normal weapons, or at least shoot eggs ... grenades are too limited.

2) How do I stop being a chicken ??? I die and come back as the bird !!!
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All that is technicly possible, if someone recompiled chicken mod. It is open source. It might be better if one server was dedicated to chickens?
`RaphX

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, people talked about entering an all-scout team into The Ville Cup - how about next year someone enters an all-chicken team?
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea on the vote Ktulu.I have seen some people get pretty pissed off about the chicken mod.It also takes away from our playing time so I usually limit it to 1 per team.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vulcan

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy being a chicken at times and I think the admins here do a good job at allowing people to be chickens at the right time.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have never tried being a chicken and at this match will be my first time in trying it and something new for me to do.. i hardly ask to be a chicken and i love my regular skills buts its time to try some pecking power?? lol before you change into a chicken ktulu ask me lol or art least let me know what i look like when i am one??

best wise your admin skills on the chicken mod is great and i'd love to see what the new one looks like and all that they have out?? anyways take care buk buk ktulu and will see in the match on the fnf nite for the 26th

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Linktodeath

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, i used to ask ktulu all the time for me to be a chicken.

Oh BTW, anytime you want ktulu, make me a chicken and the emps will start flying!!!!

-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks link will keep that in mind

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Vulcan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when it first came out and everyone wanted to be a chicken, now there aren't many who ask to be chickens. I find it ironic that this is also what is done to llamas on some maps.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borg wrote:
I remember when it first came out and everyone wanted to be a chicken, now there aren't many who ask to be chickens. I find it ironic that this is also what is done to llamas on some maps.[/quote

thanks link and now borg will keep that in mind
Quote:

i remember that also and i think john doe needs to have some custom maps nights or maybe some for the villuns on new maps and mods or something to try out?? see u all soon in the servers maybe this evening

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: