FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stat question - What is timer (for Medic)?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DukeNukem
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you know I often like to play Medic. Now what is death by "timer" in stats as opposed to death by "infection"? And why no points for it (skill modifier = 0)?

I know it's a n00b question, but then I guess I am!

=US-])uke]\[ukem-V=
I STINK, therefore I SPAM!
[doctored Descartes]
omega_initiative

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually Duke, that is not a noob question. I rememeber I ask this questiona while back. But nobody was able to give me a conclusive answer. But you do realize that the number for timer and infection will always be the same. SO I really think they're just the same.

No need to worry about that. Just try to infect as many people as you can. That'll be good enough.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: