FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Another server good besides AV? ~gasp~~!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been away from AV again, but I can't help it! The people there are 50% llamas, but its so cool I ignore it. The game: NEO-murderball.

Server: Up-Pickers Murderball Server.
Murderball 24/7, with the server-side NEO mod!! This is the coolest mod I've ever seen.

Engys can build "multiguns(mg)" that different classes touch to upgrade to homing rockets, flame throwers, or TESLA COILS!!
Spys and scouts can call AIR STRIKES
Snipers can place anti-rocket machines
Soldiers can have homing rockets (cant get this to work though)

Yep, its reeeallly fun. However close to impossible to get on. Max 16 slots, and 1-2 reserved...

Anyway, I've TRIED to get on AV when I couldn't get in, but I can't get a response from AV I, II, and III, and IV has like 3 people on... what's goin on?
Twisted29

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read alot about neo-mad and it sounds like a blast. If anyone knows of a server running it, kindly post the ip so I can take a look at it.
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Goldom that sounds SOOOO cool I have been away from the ville too, I have been at a server that has something like neo mode except it has defent things like this, engys can build senos arays fences and stealth sgs turrets you type use turret in consle and you have this blast of something that comes out of it and blows you up, the soldier has tripmines, energyguns, the spy has stealth mode, the sniper has snarks from regular Half-life that know who is on there team and only attckes their enemy, the hw has a sword instead of a crowbar that is 10 times stronger,the scout can set air stike markers, demos can set of the air strke at the airstrike marker, every single class has a grappler hook that is the teams color, and you can change skins like homer, legoman,sg,despincer,etc. the server name is girlpower 2 funhouse and their website is http://girlpower2.dhs.org have fun

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, although guilt-filled, I have spent a short time playing on the server mentioned in above post - damn what fun !!! KillerRoofcutter showed me around a little, and introduced me to a few consol commands (Thanks bud !!!) Too many people ruined it though. Rob - how about some cool mods ???
It felt like I was on acid - watching a red sg scamper past me while a homer simpson hw weilding a large sword dipped into a fridge to increase his health..etc etc

[ This Message was edited by: Axa on 2001-10-20 20:31 ]
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you had fun AXA. Thanks AXA for coming.

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Big_Bad_Zack

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It rocks. We gotta get that game on The Ville.
Goldom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would agree, but I'd have to disagree... for two reasons:

1. I don't know why, but NEO mod is now unstable with TFC, and the server crashes every 45 minutes or so, randomly...

2. I think the mod would really only be good on about two levels: murderball or 2fort. And since we have neither on TV... Reason why? Abilities such as scouts radar is wasted on a non-CTF level. And... the multiguns such as tesla coil would be too unbalanced in avanti, resulting in the defense lasting about 10 times longer.
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing we could use is the NeoTf Mod, The one that GirlPower uses requires linux.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: