FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tired of those same boring wav files played on tfc servers?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jasun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:38 pm    Post subject: Tired of those same boring wav files played on tfc servers? Reply with quote

Well if you act now you can download any file you want and change the ones you hate to something you like! All for the magic price of FREE!! yes FREE! did he say free? yes he said free! but how can you accomplish this you might ask.. well let me tell you... on your computer you probably have a directory simmilar to this C:\games\Half-Life\tfc\sound\misc\ and in that directory are lots of little wav files.. and wahts to stop you from renameing the old one to something else and replaceing it with a new file and nameing it the same as the old file so you hear that instead? nothing! thats right nothing! except.. where can you find something to replace them with.. not a problem we have the soulution! Jasun's weird wav colelction many of you are asking what kind of drugs is Jasun on in wich he replys "I've only had 3 2 liter bottles of coke so far today" And some of you are asking.. does this actually work? I honestly have no idea i'm just that bored! thank you drive thru. oh fair warning some of those wav files arent pg rated. (maybe theville will add one or two to their servers just for something new)
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey nice wav files! Must of took at least 46 2 liter bottles of coke to download all those!

Trying to find your url was fun
Jasun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see that made the post all worth it a few moments of entertainment for my fellow tfc players... i should name the thread find the hidden link or something hehe those wavs come from about 10 years of irc channels... odd games.. things people send me on icq.. blah blah maybe i should double check them and make sure theres nothing real bad up there hehe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smooch and Kiss are almost the same. HugYou and Sick are just plain weird, and SpiceSux is damn funny

Nice sounds Jas
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice wav files you have!!!!!
there are some weird once between them, and some are very funny
OpTlk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hEh, pretty good collection...took a few myself.

and the solution to changing the thread to "find the hidden link" would be to get rid of the mouse over on the hyperlink...but i dont think the forums would let you. too bad. thanks again!

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: