FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Steam Tracker

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jasun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 12:32 pm    Post subject: Steam Tracker Reply with quote

how many of you actually have this? i do but no one on my list wich makes it rather worthless.. not that im sure it has value in the first place.. but whats the benifit of it?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is supposed to allow you to find where you friends are playing, and allow you to contact them both in game and out of game. I did have a post a little while back. I do have it, but I never use steam, so I'm never on the tracker. Would have been better if they implemented it with irc.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: