FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Email from Senior B.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 5:45 am    Post subject: Email from Senior B. Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey man,

Sorry I havent been playing tfc for a long time or gottin back with you about the server thing. The reason is, is that my moms computer crashed and she thinks that i did it(I didnt) and thats where i play tfc and also where she keeps all the buissness crap(My parents own their own buisiness) soo the files on there where really important. I finally got all her stuff back and got the computer fixed but she wont let me put tfc back on and i cant download anything. Then I asked her if i could buy my own computer with MY OWN MONEY, and she said no. I dont know why but she did. So i guess until i find another way of playing tfc i guess i cant play or do the server thing. Well, tell everyone I said hey(Lud, Pondscum, George, Lin) and anyone else u can think of.

Cya Later,
Brian

P.S. write me back when u get this, please. THX

Just incase any of you were wondering where he was, well, there ya have it. Just incase anyone was wondering, we were thinking of making a server called Avantiville, because I told him TV1 and 2 were down for good, but...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: