FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
THANKS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rAT bOY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The starting point for the greatest no-llama TFC community is going to rest. I'll miss it...... I hope TV5 will grow to become as great as TV1. Thank you for all you've done, Rob!

I love you JTHM <3
[njk]rat_boy
ur stuoid
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gamepro65

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long live the ville for with out it i would have never known about Neo-Tf i hope that the ville will still live on and keep on moving with out ville 1 and 2 now any time i play avanti i will think of Theville.org 1!

KopiKat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My... It is amazing how attached I have become to an item that does not exist. I loved theville 1. It is where I first "met" hoax as she was TVB(I actually met her earlier on TV3 when she was not TVB yet). I am very sad to see it go. Rob, u have done a COLLOSSAL job with theville! It is the best place on the internet man. I will toast to that. Here is a message to all u TVB people out there and all the rest of us regs: The ville will go on, it will never die, there will always be someone like Rob to keep it going. LONG LIVE THE VILLE!!!!!!!!!!

-KK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: