FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I love The Ville!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bubbles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:07 pm    Post subject: I love The Ville! Reply with quote

For some strange reason i couldn't get on the ville this morning. I was forced to go to another server....after changing and changing servers trying to find atleast one that was half as good as the ville i started thinking. Man I really do love the ville. Playing TF is just not the same unless I am on the Ville and I would like to thank all of you that keep it up for us to play on. So THANK YOU VILLE PEEPS!!
[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ville is the home of many great friends of mine & its were i started my tfc life, I would also like to thank Rob & everyone else who has kept the ville running for so many years

P.S. Bubbles retire from sniping please...j/k... 2000+ sniper kills is getting rough to look at when im just getting myself back into it....lol
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing TFC for many years now. I've played on probably every server running. I've been apart of 2 other communities. And nothing has compared to what I've found at The Ville. Feel lucky to be one of the few that have realized how GREAT this place really is. Your a lot of fun to frag with Bubbles. I hope you stick around for a long time. Frag on .

God Bless You Blue Ruler
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Bubbles! I have a lot of fun playing with you. You are a great team player. I for one don't mind being snioed by you, as long as you don't mind being mowed down by my AC every now and again.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SoDum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go away, you, you, sniper you!

Just messing with ya, don't mind me. I'm the resident Ville Sniper-hater. Nice to have you here though! Even if i hate it when you shoot me.

[edited to add]

I remembered a conversation we had in game, and if my memory serves me correctly... We are up to six women/girls?(Depending)

Tink, Hoax, Swift, MoM, Kookie, and no bubbles! I don't think there are than many females in my area period that play TFC... They are all mall rats.

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

The only man to boycott happiness!
Bubbles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You. Ya'll are the best. I have a great time playing with everyone but my playing time will be cut short soon. I will have to get a job...and i start college in the Fall. I was not able to have the honor to play the ville today but maybe tomorrow.*having withdrawls* Then I can snipe me some peeps! O yeah, i don't mind getting fraged or getting drilled by AC or dying at all ...as long as I'm sniping I'll be in heaven. HEHE #Sniper
SoDum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...as long as I'm sniping I'll be in heaven.

And people say -i'm- wierd for having fantasies of having an unlimited supply of concucssion grenades... Ok, so maybe i am. But still.

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you are. But I have strange fantasies about AC whiping people, so go figure.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
§udz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one big hoax wrote:
Yes, you are. But I have strange fantasies about AC whiping people, so go figure.

omg

Bubbles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~LOL~ No... i don't have fantasies like that!! ~LOL~ I can just pic that. I can see u running around and spanking somone with an AC.
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

College is the perfect time to get addicted. You have an enormous amount of bandwidth, and all the time in the world. Unless you actually *go* to your classes. BTW, where are you going to school?
SoDum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BTW, where are you going to school?

Trying to pick up the new chick on the block already, Eh, snag?

Git back in your cage! Before you scare people away.

Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just trying to make her feel "welcome" here.

::scurries back to his underground stronghold::
Bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to southeastern La. (SLU). 2 days a week but then i have to go to work the rest of the week. I'm going to college for Criminal Justice. But every free chance I get i'm off to the computer.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: