FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sorry all!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 6:04 am    Post subject: Sorry all! Reply with quote

Well, maybe. I dunno how many of you "new" guys and gals have tried to contact me on AIM the past month or so, but due to some rather mean and troublesome people *cough*darkh00r*cough* I had to set my buddylist so that only people on my list can contact me. I apologize to anyone that has tried to send me an IM and gotten no response. If I am here, I will talk to anybody, if I am gone, I will have an away message Gotta love that static connection...

If any of you wonderful folks want to contact me, you can send me an email, a PM or an ICQ message, and I will gladly talk with all of you.

I believe all of those little buttons down there
..|.. are all correct and working. I hope to hear from you all soon now.
..|..
..|..
.\ /.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
three_gunn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bah!...why would i wanna talk to you on IMs? i mean...all you do is help me get through work faster...geez!

FragFailure

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love three gunn's attitude....it's the american dream! Get paid lots of money for doing as little as possible

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
three_gunn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe..thanks Frag..im also lucky i get to spam these forums every now and then.

now...if i can only get someone to type for me on IMs and post my messages...then that frees up more time to waste on NFs websites! yeah!
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad someone remembered me for timewasting laziness. Thanx 3G Haven't seen you in game for a while Shocker. Wondered where you been.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...he's busy with his new Game Cube.

and most definitely NF...you have given me a whole new perspective with my job...
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least now I know why I haven't had anyone to pwn except bobbins.

YOU SPAMMER!! Lets actually put some thought into this post, try again in 1-2 minutes

Sheesh bite me!!!!! #Fist #Fist #Fist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheesh and I had all these pr0n pictures you asked for.
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed NF. I have been:
-Playin my GameCube
-Hangin with the Girlfriend
-workin my @SS off
-and have not been too interested in playin TFC

I played a bit last night (or this morning rather, damn working 3rd shift), on some nowhere server and didn't have much fun.

But, I always check the boards cuz this where all my friends are. I have a hard time explaining to my RL friends what this place means to me, and how I have what they would consider "friends" (note the quotation marks). But you guys are honestly my real friends. I am wholeheartedly a child of the internet, in that I want to meet each and every person that I have "met" on the internet. Most of you guys that I talk to on IM I want to hang out with some time, and that tells you just how comfortable I have become with the internet community we have here on The Ville.

Okay, enough sentimental crap...I just woke up cuz I had to go to the batroom and I end up writing a sappy response...

I love the ville, even when I am totally not in the mood to play, I love the community and all the people who make it possible.

I'm not gonna thank just rob here, like many people do (sorry rob) I want to thank EVERYONE HERE for making this place what it is.

You guys RAWK!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: