FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:41 am    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

Hey guys, I really need some help!! When on TFC and i click on Internet Games a little grayish box comes up and say " Requesting servers from (an IP).... then says Retrying from (IP).... then does same for a couple more servers and finally goes to the list of all servers and it says No servers found. So now i have to go to Gametiger and find an IP and connect from console!! I would appreciate any help! Thanks!

-Animal
bobins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i only get the message -- retrying to get ip info -- when im not connected -- or my connection has frozen up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
`RaphX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can suggest is that you check your filters (for servers that are responding etc), and make sure your firewall has the correct IP and port rules (you do have a firewall, right?). Hope this helps.
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaphX wrote:
All I can suggest is that you check your filters (for servers that are responding etc), and make sure your firewall has the correct IP and port rules (you do have a firewall, right?). Hope this helps.

Another thing once all this is done would be to update again, maybe you already thought of that, but I thought I'd mention it anyways.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you need to change your filters (certainly loook at the response time because if that one is to low set you won't get any server)
And soorow thart you're firewall allows half-live to connect to the internet.
i think that like this youre problem will be solved
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: