FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Birmingham

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QuasiModo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:32 am    Post subject: Birmingham Reply with quote

I was in Birmingham, AL friday and got a question for you bama boys...didnt Birmingham have a statue with red or green lights burning depending on if a fatal traffic accident had occured in the last 24 hours...maybe I am thinking of somewhere else...seems like it I saw it in the 80's when I was in Birmingham for tournament...
QuasiModo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found my answer in Readers Digest June 2002...you have a statue called Vulcan who has held a giant pickle, supersized cola bottle, and now the torch with the red and green lights...I see the taxpayers are going to spend 2 million dollars to renovate it...
Goldom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_o? They like counting their fatal accidents or something? yknow, in the attraction books,

"1500 fatal accidents this year! come see!"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: