FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
One of thoose nites...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brujah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 8:31 pm    Post subject: One of thoose nites... Reply with quote

I'm having one of thoose everly pleasant nites where you just kick back to one of your fave CDs pop back a couple drinks(Bacardi Silver here), and don't give a crap what goes on at the ville... I would play.. but I'm just like way to mellow for that freakin game right now.. I mean hell I died like 4 times before I even got a kill heh

anyway... just thought I'd post something that can make us all feel peaceful every now and then.. instead of all this .. I'm burnt out .. killak... stuff that usually flies about >:]
Vulcan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree, it is nice to relax. I just went on vacation for a few days. Boy, was it nice.
KopiKat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You havent been relaxed this WHOLE time??? How is this possible, its summer! No school! No taking your kids to school! No kids driving to school tp clear up traffic! I am not in any way stressed out. Ya just gottta have faith! Things will get better. HAVE FUN!! Thats what this game is about!

-KK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: One of thoose nites... Reply with quote

Brujah wrote:
I'm having one of thoose everly pleasant nites where you just kick back to one of your fave CDs pop back a couple drinks(Bacardi Silver here), and don't give a crap what goes on at the ville...

awww yeeeaaahh....

*raises glass*
*toasts with brujah*

....we are 2 mellow cats. hip and cool is all we know.

*big grin*
*adjusts 'ray-ban' sunglasses*
*kicks feet up on table*
*snaps fingers*

*falls out of chair*

.....and im still cooooool.....awww yeeaaah.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: