FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tesla Coil Kills

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:03 pm    Post subject: Tesla Coil Kills Reply with quote

I just noticed that I lead the stats in Tesla Coil Frags....I also took 2 daily awards earlier this week for the tesla coil. The really ironic part is not a 1 of those MGs was built by me. I stole everyone of them.

As a spy on Neo you can read the chat, so when they request a pyro to upgrade the MG I usually change disguise and go looking for it. I've even taken the MG down and then hid and come back to help them upgrade the replacement

This is probably the best feature the NEO has offered to date IMHO. I have also stolen some MGs as medic but that is more a matter of luck than skill. My favorite was running up disuised as NME spy and tossed a bag and then did the head shake and the Engy built a MG and stood there as the Tesla Fried his Butt. He never knew what hit him

I can't believe I can actually have fun as a spy
SoDum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been getting really good at Freezing the Engie and pyro jumping over to his MG. Love to see his frozen behind get fried by his own flame gun.

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

The only man to boycott happiness!
PondScum007

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe nice...that tossing pack trick works great on n00bs, once i mustve ferried 12 packs to this engy buildigna a SG, then blew it up and knifed em for his trouble

;>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: