FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MORE CROWBAR WARS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LanceMantis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always want to participate in crowbar wars but they always seem to be too late.
P0T NA2I

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I AM the CROWBAR KING!
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe another crowbar war is forthcoming, but some will be afraid of what it does to their stats. If this describes you, then your probally not the fun loving type that would excel at a good crowbar war.

I will do an announcement for the next war soon, and this time I will have a password on the server which will be available from this site.

The password will do 2 things, it will prevent llamas from joining and not following the rules, and of course it will only allow those that wish to participate to be there.

Now for some rules. First, remoteX is gone again so that the stats dont get buggered up. This means the wars will be on TV3 where there is a limit of 11 scouts and everyone playing will be a scout. Anyone not playing as a scout will be removed quickly. I would have much prefered to turn everyone into a prez so there would be no grenades involved, but thats not possible without remoteX.

So if your interested in another crowbar war, either mail me at johndoe@theville.org or do a post here and I will make sure your aware of when the next one will happen.

JD
SuperZero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love crowbars...I use em even with stats running. In fact, that's one of the reasons I like the stats...I can see how many cbar kills I get...last stat week was in the mid 40s. So if there's an all out scout war, I am SO in. Unfortunately, I'll be moving back to Augie on Friday so I'm out Thurs and Fri, but this weekend or early in the week could be great for me. If you need to do it when I'm gone...well, that's ok, I'm sure I'll get plenty of shots in even when the opponents are using real weapons

LONG LIVE THE CROWBAR WARS!

ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is thank god I already have all this computer stuff cause if I diden't I would have to run right out and buy it today just to be ready:) Count me in forsure.

Axa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in - I have been advised against going out to buy a crowbar and doing it irl - so sav me a jail term and count me in. (I did enjoy the brief cw we had last week though - it felt good to be a a prez for a while)
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm up for a crowbar war anytime, stats or no stats... I've been crowbarring the heck out of people on Acropolis2, but must admit I get most of my kills with the nail gun and caltrops. We need to be clear on wether it is crowbar wars or Scout vs Scout, all available weapons. Either way I'm in...

The Scout can be a formidabal opponent, don't underestimate his powers like the last HW I faced did :wink:

[ This Message was edited by: Cycodad on 2001-08-27 21:24 ]
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign me up, too. Although I'll be an easy kill, running around confused trying to find sentries to smack with that funny looking wrench the Scout has. Crow-what?

YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I always miss the C-bar wars, so I started my own Saturday night/Sunday Morning on TV3 and TV1, Omega Initiative, MunkeyEye, and MikeRotch joined in and soon we had almost the entire map, say for a few newbie Llamas, running around clocking eachother gleefully with their Wrenches and Crowbars...I even got a few screenshots...I had played almost all non stats in C-Bar mode and Mukeyeye commented, "Hey YourPowers it's not crowbar night" to which I replied, "For me It is, I missed it!" My infectious antics soon caught on, and fun was had by all!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: