FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jedi Knight 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghanja420

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 11:01 am    Post subject: Jedi Knight 2 Reply with quote

Damn this game is badass i cant stop playing...If u guys never played i suggest go buying this game...It is taking up all my time i cant seem to keep away from it...Multiplayers is really fun With a guns its like FPS and with a LIghtingsabre omfg its in 3rd person and it rocks....
MikeRotch

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, this game rawks. I just completed it a day ago. Running around with a light sabre killing people is so fun, and having force powers is too cool. My favorite is the force grip. You can grab an opponent from a distance and toss him against walls or let go of him over a cliff or just use him as a shield . Having force healing powers makes things a little too easy though sometimes.

I havent played the multiplayer yet, but even if just for the single player I would definately recommend this game.
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well my bday is next week so i have to wait until then for my finances
PondScum007

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all these jk2 threads are well-deserved, and the MP version beats the SP one with a rubber hoose! lighsab0ring duels are excelent, and if it had more MP maps it would be amazing! play jk2!!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject: Hey What names u guys use in multi we can duel sometime... Reply with quote

Or team up in FFA and beat the crap out of people hehe...

ANyway...i use this name

Ghanja One
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What game types and servers do yo guys usually play on?? im more of a capture the flag guy myself (even though theres only 4 different maps )but Ill play any of them. The only thing I wont play is with guns, im not a big fan of them.

The game name I use is TheSithian so look for me in ASE or gamespy as im usually online playing most nights.

oh yeah and so far ive only been playing 1.02 because 1.03 Sux0rs
three_gunn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i read this thread right before i went to frys yesterday and i was this close to buying it (holds up toes while continuing to type)...but i wanted to ask one more question...in multiplayer mode...you can use 'the force'? does this work well in multi-mode? or is it pretty cheesy?(yes, to me, multiplayer mode is just as important than the single player mode hehe)
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can use the force and it can become spammy with the push/pullers out there, but everything has a counter so youll just have to figure out the best way to defend against it and youll be fine. I really like the multiplayer because of the different game types, makes it a nice change when you get sick of one game, also you can find servers that allow different levels of force use, everything from none to everything and a combo of of options in between. hope this helps #Robot
three_gunn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(+)ASSASSIN(+) wrote:
Yes you can use the force and it can become spammy with the push/pullers out there, but everything has a counter so youll just have to figure out the best way to defend against it and youll be fine. I really like the multiplayer because of the different game types, makes it a nice change when you get sick of one game, also you can find servers that allow different levels of force use, everything from none to everything and a combo of of options in between. hope this helps #Robot

helps tremendously assassin...thanks! you guys actually 'sold' it to me last week but when i went to go pick it up on friday at best buy..they were fresh out...im gonna try some local game stores but they get a lil pricey...no matter what...i will get it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: