FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Regarding Grudge Server

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DKA Santa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:38 pm    Post subject: Regarding Grudge Server Reply with quote

I was thinking about the grudge server....No one ever gets on it! Maybe its because of the mapcycle (cough)<---hint. I figure if you change the mapcycle it will benifit everyone. No llamas because of the password. I was thinking of a mapcycle along the lines of this:

Murderball
Well
Warpath
Flagrun
Avanti
SoDum

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That isn't the reason. Most regs won't hop into a game unless there are players there. Being no players but regs allowed into the grudge server, you probably arn't going to get many people there.

Addtionally. The grudge server is there, as far as i know, to practice skills, not for real games. (In general.) It was full back when Tayconc just hit the scene... Then everyone either mastered it or got bored with it. I occasionally go there to mulch with people...

On the other hand, The private server is more for games than the grudge, and noone is ever on that...

More people should definatly show up there. I just think that, with two, are cursed.

Just my $0.02

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

The only man to boycott happiness!
DKA Santa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hearing what you just said JR is right, but (bad idea) maybe they could put bots on there??? Nm bad Idea but if they changed the map I bet I could convince some ppl to come and play there!!! Unless there to drunk to remember the password, #Beer #Beer
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Grudge is mostly for concing and mulching Or if you like mulching as a medic, concing while mulching! (2nd grenades are frowned on, though, so maybe now)

When we had 7(?) total ville servers, there were plenty of servers for gaming... was nice to just go somewhere and duel people now we're back down to 5(?) including grudge? something like that, anyway... I've lost track.

It really would be cool to get an organized murderball game though, with no snipers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DKA Santa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we should ask them to add murder ball 24/7 lol jk. But seriosly maybe we can convince them to put murderball on the mapcycle???
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: