FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Free ride for ROOF

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 6:55 am    Post subject: Free ride for ROOF Reply with quote

I have decided to stay on line and becoming the Villes permenent residence. But the clamor of real life makes it impossible not to have to go out and make some of that green stuff that pays the broad band bill and those other less important things. Like food and clothes for the kids.
So I figured out how to fix this.
There are 851 regestered users on line. I figure I could get by on 2 million dollars and remain unemployed and on line.
So if each of you would send me a check for $2350.17... well you better make it $3000.00 even, because some of you will probably forget to send it.

I would like to thank you all in advance, for your prompt attention.
Oh and as a further inducement I'll be your personel chicken machine to the first 10 responders. Yes I will "Chicken" you or your best friend for an entire game! I will even throw in a "bury" so you wont have to run around and show everyone. They can find you!

Oh I just found out that the US goverement likes to have their own free time also and want 50% of the total. If you would not mind please include a check to the IRS for $1500. Make sure you send it under my name ROOFCUTTER. I already gave them a list of your names and told them its coming.

Again thanks to all
ROOFCUTTER
call for address
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You better up that price a little ROOF. Everyone knows three_gunn and I will get fired for wasting time. You're gonna lose $6000 there.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2gunfire i'll go and hold up the local bank 4 u roof #2gunfire -- i'll send the cheque of as soon as im done -- lol --
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
QuasiModo

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant get that phone number to work ...oh well...
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

must send $, must send $, must send ?

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Computer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok sure ROOF, I'll send you a check for $1000000000000000000000000 hell I got a whole book full of checks and as long as I have checks I have money right?

<---- carp on crack
PondScum007

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...you sound like my friend who is suing GM for 4.4millions dollars, among other persons/corporations curretly..at least you arent expecting the money!

however, could somethin like this, say $4 or $5 from every villun be put towards getting rid of the pop ups? it is killign my bandwidth even though i have blocked them and i ahve to clikc back twice, lose my posts occasionally...
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pop ups have been gone for a week now. Come on out and enjoy the sunshine

Yes it was a joke. I am not the sue them blind kind of guy.
I practice personel responsibility.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: