FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
{Focus} 'll be back!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hired Goon

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: {Focus} 'll be back!! Reply with quote

Well, I've purchased and am expecting a custom built computer to arrive at my place on Wednesday, so you can expect to see me back on The Ville by the end of the week. I'm just letting all you Ville patrons know this, because if you're looking for an E-Z-Frag, just follow me around, and play against me. I played on the Ville last weekend on my friend's system ({Focus}LUNT) for the first time in months, and I got my ass kicked , I realized I totally lost all my skills - I forgot how to pipe/rocket jump, and oh yeah, I forgot how to kill people in general! It was fun though, I can't wait to get back to The Ville! See you all soon!

P.S. Sully, you went 11-2 against me when I played as LUNT last week. You better beware, because as soon as I regain my skillz, I'll get my revenge on you! Muhahahahaha!!!!
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, it will good to have our friends in Grande Prairie back at the Ville. Nothing develops your skills like a good ass whooping at the Ville.

See you around.

JD
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You killed me TWICE???!!!

I'd better practice.

<------- Fishy says,"FOCUS"

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
SoDum

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are slipping sully! Back to work!

Welcome back HG. Will Frag you soon.

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

The only man to boycott happiness!
Hired Goon

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe TFC is kinda like riding a bicycle - you never forget how to do it....but when I played a couple of weekends ago, it felt like someone stole my seat, ouch! I think Sully was just teasing me with those two kills. Remember folks - Just because I'm a born-again TFC Newb, I don't want you to take it easy on me!
BTW - Peeps and Widow Maker both have just recieved permission from their wife's/girlfriends to buy/upgrade computers, so they should be making appearances on the Ville in the next month or two. As for me, I bought my computer first, THEN got permission from the g/f.

<-----fishy says focus on dismembering focus members.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: