FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This is what Darkw0r thinks of Frag, The Ville and You
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FragFailure

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 9:54 am    Post subject: This is what Darkw0r thinks of Frag, The Ville and You Reply with quote

I've never really done this. But this DARKWOR is such an asshole I'll give you a small sample of the BS I dealt with for a month from him. Anyone who takes crap with me to a personal level gets messed with. I don't care if this is improper. Sometimes as a'hole needs to be exposed for what he is. He also had his AOL (bad bad bad service) account warned

watchmystyle wrote:
cmon bro, please keep your newb mouth shut, i got banned from the hood? so? pwg fricking blows @ss? they cant play

frag havent u learned? cmon... u keep talking shit but u can NEVER retaliate.. and the reason why i started talking shit to you was u was saying "cmon nathan switch teams" ect.. u know he hasnt played in 8 months? even tho your gameplay isnt much better than his 8 month break gameplay u would still have the upper hand.. so i volunteered? what did i do? slam 2 grenades in your @ss? (btw i would of mulched you, and if u still want to ill find a server) what did u do in return.. "lol" oh wait, your are pathetic, oh wait, and backstabbing.. forgot..

and u couldnt even tell me myself i got banned theville, how sorry.. i feel sorry for you frag, i hope one day youll grow up, stay out of kiddie stage, meet a nice 28 yr old female (or around there) have a family, walk down the isle, then go to a grave... what happens to everyone else.. and yes nathan did get a life,

all your gonna do is hang out with all the newbs that frequent theville.. and yes theres plenty of them

In response to your message

1. Ask Hellz about that. You got banned because Nathan couldn't work around one lousy HW. You cried like a wh0re about it. Waah "Hellz you are a noob, lmfao. You can play play HW on defense in 2fort waah."
2. Nathan started bitching as well. But, there's more. So was Nathan playing or NOT playing on The Hood? He says it was not him there. Nathan was talking first and you told him to hold back. Then you both spammed voice chat as well to Hellz. All I said was "Here we go again" and you start all over with your crap. All I did was ask Nathan if he was rusty since I killed him many times over. YOU took it the wrong way you RETARD. I usually don't kill him that often.
3. Your talent is questionable if it matters to you. I just play.
4. You are a dumbass I told you that you were banned. Now go "learn to swim." Listen to Tool's Aenima (the title track) for reference to that. You're negativity will be exposed for what you are. A jerk. This is so people who may like you see this.

Apparently you can't repect anything. You hit me...I'll hit back harder. I ain't gonna try to reason with a jerk like yourself. You are one of the 16 year old who "thinks" he can beat the game. You think you are invincible and can do WHATEVER you like. You're dead wrong bud. I find you funny because you are perseverant in getting attention by trying to f*** with people. You've been tossed from The Ville, The Hood, and njk. How long till BR bans you?

Darkwor, on behalf of The Ville. Hit the road and don't come back

,,!,,[/i]

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Big_Bad_Zack

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was/is a jerk. Good riddance. Can you ban all his inbred relatives also?

Jerk talkin smack on the BR forums:

http://www.clanbr.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB_14&file=index&action=viewtopic&topic=245&3

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

. . . . another one bites the dust. . . . .

. . . . .another one bites the dust. . . .

The scurge of on line gaming. Getting banned from a server near you!
Dr.Lucky

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breath, frag, breath. Feel better? From now on I'll try to stay on your good side.
I've never seen you get that mad before
He pissed me off a fair # of tymes too. But he got it in the end
KEEP ON FLAMIN BROTHA
watchmystyle

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:59 pm    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

ok ill respond on my behalf, which i dont care what u idiots think anywayz..

yes whatever nathan says, he and i were playing on the hood that day.. for some of u idiots out there, that requires 2 computers.. u know i play on 1, he plays on the other.. 1+1=2 .. and frag switched around that private message alittle bit, even tho hes a fag, i wont expose what else what said of what he said in past time..

you told me i was banned from theville? no, whyb immed me, i asked u, u took the pussy way out, like u did forever, u smelt me coming around corners, what did frag do? HIDE IN THE CORNER, RUN, whip out his shotty and get health, LMFAO..

if u guys didnt know this , you might find out, like i did..

frag will tell u everythings ok, blah blah blah, and i talked to albino about what happened with me and whyb.. u know what albino did, went into the admin forum and talked shit, said something COMPLETELY different.. wow really nice people right?

some of u people will realize theville isnt what u think it is, and some of u will stay and play.. the best of luck goes to you.. whichever u choose.

big bad zach, why dont u stfu, u suck at spy, your horrible, if i played as bad as u, i would quit
FragFailure

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thanks for annuciating what I was saying about you! That's more ammo than anyone needs you idiot. You just proved what an incompetatnt liar you are. At least try proper grammar and spelling! If you don't care what we think about you and you don't care about us. Why you here anyway?

- PWG member 2001

Last edited by FragFailure on Fri May 24, 2002 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
watchmystyle

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:25 pm    Post subject: omfg u homo Reply with quote

your saying im lying! Because I ama moron! how?? i got the EXACT pm which I editied like hell if anyone wants my password ask me and youll see frag is lying.. not me..because I am dillusional

(btw i will not give my pw out to n00bs, so dont ask which means all)

ie: frag
FragFailure

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't try and doctoring them up

- PWG member 2001
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, cool, people talk about me even when I'm not around... I LOVE BEING LOVED!! I have no shame about the way i acted toward darkwhore. I was actually the founder of the bDc. (ban darwhore coalition). He had a horrible additude and it has been so much better playing without him. Yes, Frag gave me the HONOR of telling darkwhore he was banned.. and i loved every minute of it. I haven't missed this guy at all. It's as tho he has multiple personalities-he can be really cool one minute, but most of the time he is a total jackass.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FragFailure

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll type this in Darkwhorese (when his spacebar didn't work)

i-let-whybkuul-tell-darkwhore-he-was-banned-because-he-really-wanted-to.-it-couldnt-happen-to-a-nicer-guy-eh.-so-i-let-him-do-it.-darkwhore-thinks-he-is-better-than-everyone-else-but-he-is-a-retard

signed

?
n00b
lmfao
ffs
you-cannot-beat-frag-give-up-loser-goodbye-

- PWG member 2001
My Personal Insanity

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: lol Reply with quote

watchmystyle wrote:

big bad zach, why dont u stfu, u suck at spy, your horrible, if i played as bad as u, i would quit

Some people beg you to make a fool of them. Others work very
hard to do it to themselves.

This seems to be a case of the latter. Good riddance indeed!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
which i dont care what u idiots think anywayz - darkwh0re

Then why reply to this post and attempt to defend yourself? (it's not working btw)

Since I have been here, you are the ONLY one I have ever seen cause this much trouble. Well maybe Cyroburn. But I guess you are both in the same class. That tells me and everyone else that the problem is and always has been YOU.

YOU got banned. It was YOUR actions that got you banned from the servers and the forums! Blaming others for doing their job and eradicating someone like yourself from these servers is going to get you no where. It never has and never will.

We are all much happier knowing that people like yourself do not last long here. The trash gets weeded out. That's why these are the best damn servers on the planet! We can all have a great time without worrying about people that are out there just to be @ssholes. You are really mad because you can't play here anymore! We all know that. Too bad. Go cry in someone else's forum.
PondScum007

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ban babey ban! noo need for your type of attitude watchmystile, and as everyone is telling you, just leave. at least do one halfway respectable thing and take your sorry self somewhere else while you still have even the tinyest shred of a morsel of dignity, oh wait probbably not even that sry

good day and good riddance

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a tip for him....join [myg0t]

He'd fit right in with all the rest of the 12-17 year old delusionalists.
watchmystyle

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 2:31 pm    Post subject: lmfao Reply with quote

lmfao u homo, frag why change my post? u know im right? change it to calling myself a moron, how frickcking mature u sorry @ss newb.

krg, keep your mouth shut. im mad because i cant play with newbs no?
im not begging to come back idiot

whyb whyb whyb, more like n00b n00b n00b, u sorry @ss faggot, u aint worth dick.. as far as i knew like 2 weeks ago i wasnt banned from njk server, dont matter anywayz, noone goes there.

snag, plz be quiet too, cant call you a n00b, even tho u look kinda stupid, u atleast can halfway play,

my personal insanity, who the fock are you? please, return to newbville. thanks.. u=need to mind your business
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: