FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FNF

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 9:53 pm    Post subject: FNF Reply with quote

Guys, thanks for being such good sports about the map hitnrun. Talk about an uneven map! At least now I know that we will not want to use that in the future. Hopefully the HW extravaganza that followed lightened things up. You guys were all such good sports... there was a lot of spamming from both sides... people entering respawn, but everyone made the best of it! Thanks guys! And thanks Albino for hosting the fights and for playing along with us. To everyone who played... I will be emailing you soon as I mentioned in game. I first have to get with Albino on a couple of things. Once again, thanks for your great team spirit and sense of fun!! I had a blast even though I was something like 8 and 50 during hitnrun and could not be a Heavy.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SoDum

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Hit and run is sort of one sided. Defense can get back into the action in seconds from when they die. Then again, so can the attackers. It's a decent map, but it's a shame classes are limited.

The HW brawl was insane! It was so funny when 3-4 HWs would gang up on one person. They didn't last long, that was for sure. The entire character skin was blood splatters!

It was a pretty good time either way. And i have a new found respect for anyone who uses Voice com. The attackers had some great team work!

Edit: Oh, mikey! You and your emps are more frustrating than trying to outsnipe svvord. Arg!!

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

The only man to boycott happiness!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: