FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1.0.0.9 Update

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JtH

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:06 pm    Post subject: 1.0.0.9 Update Reply with quote

Does anyone know where i can get an update for HL version 1.0.0.9 to current. My friend had half life but lost his cd so hes using mine but mines a little outdated. He asked me to find the update for him so he can play online. i got him like cstrike firearms and dod but he wants to play tf on the ville again. he would get the update his self but hes on 56k and it would take him hours.( be sure to laugh at him about it. his name is shovelnose. im sure you remember him) if you could give me a link and save me some time in screening the web it would be extremely helpful.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the auto update feature from the Sierra Utilities icon in your start menu. That will get you to 1.1.0.5, from there you can upgrade to 1.1.0.9.
JtH

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i understand that snaggle but what i was gonna do was download it then burn it to a cd and then just bring it down to him. having it auto install doesnt work for what i need to do. also my updater wont find it because im already up to date

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah....now I understand.

http://www.gamers.com/game/12851/resources/updates

has every update from the last 3 years, should be able to find the ones you're looking for there.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: