FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
26 players????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 5:40 pm    Post subject: 26 players???? Reply with quote

Currently The Ville 1 is allowed to hold 26 players, not including the admin spots, which would make it 2 8 , and I'm just wondering, is it going to continue to be so? Because IMHO, 26 players is waaaay too much for a game, especially on a map like avanti. There would be spam all over. I actually prefer this server over other ones because of the fact that it used a small player count. 20 was just perfect for a game of avanti. So if it is to stay, then could there be a reconsideration?
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTT
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um....yeah, 26 is too much for a game of Avanti. It's getting mighty laggy in there with all the detpacks and stuff blowing up. And you have to wait forever to get a pack anywhere. I love that more people have the chance to play together, but could we maybe do 26 on a server with some larger maps?
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neah..lets bump it up even better. lets go the what that server can do. Lets do 32 plyrs on avanti. Ahh commone the map is huge and there would be no spam.

LOL

DK
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just temporary till TV2 comes back online next Monday.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haddent even noticed -- lol

i only get to play on the ville servers on the weekend when their on non-stop cos i live in the uk -- the server is usually empty or offline during the week when i play.

but i support both veiws it does make the servers more laggy with more players in a game but on the other hand it allows more peope to join in the mayhem and have a really good laugh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: