FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Done fer a bit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: Done fer a bit Reply with quote

I am taking a bit of a sabbatical from TFC. I dunno how long it will be, but right I am doing so poorly that it is making the game zero fun for me.

Today I didn't crack 10 kills. As a solly, I went 4-41, as a sniper/medic I went 5-50 and as random I went about 2-30.

Its no fun right now, so I am gonna chill fer a bit. Might come back in a couple weeks, I dunno. I'll still be in the forums, just not in game.

peace

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
three_gunn

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwwwwwwww OSU!!! i just came from the TVI server....i thought you were gonna be there tonight...the mics were pretty quiet...and i was a little tipsey(okay...i was pretty drunk)and now youre saying youre gonna stop for a little bit?....well, i respect your decision...but i wish you would reconsider....
everyone goes through their little ups and downs in TFC world...but thats when you lean on your fellow fraggin partners until you can stand up straight again....

-nevertheless, i guess ill catch ya on AIM and the forums....have a well rested break bro.
My Personal Insanity

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Done fer a bit Reply with quote

OSU Snipe Shocker wrote:

Its no fun right now, so I am gonna chill fer a bit. Might come back in a

That's a good reason to take a break from any recreational activity.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

osu, didnt u say this about a month ago
Swift - VS -

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OSU, I took a break for about a month coz I was going through some major changes in my life. When I finally got my dsl and began to play again, my stats were pretty sucky. I was thinking... I was so much better before. What's going on? Before I moved I was pretty kewl w/ my standings but now I almost always leave TFC pretty pissed off. But I realized that I'm still going through some transitions and well I'm not playing very well because of that. I just feel it will take a bit of time to get my old groove back. I'm actually playing HW to revamp my skills and in due time I will be able to play like the sniper I once was. But, for the meanwhile I still enjoy the community and I will continue to kill! And keep in mind, I notice there are more people out there using scripts and cheats so... that could be it as well. Hang in there dude. HUGZ
Enrico

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont really care about my stats... the most fun for me is screwing with other people, confusing and aggrivating them in a way that is legal, as you can expect i play scout medic and pyro a lot

Anyway, sometimes i will get a new game, play it for a while, or go back to another game, on time i hadnt played for almost 6 months and had uninstalled HL, i decided that i wanted to play TFC again... there are ebbs and flows i think, try playing one of your favorite old games for a while. (Do you have Deus Ex? That is a great game, im still playing it over)
Swift - VS -

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying a break wouldn't be good, in fact that's a great idea. I also want to add that I notice there is ALOT of good peeps on board too. I often wonder, "DANG, where all these people come from???".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: