FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Kilaaks
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:11 pm    Post subject: Kilaaks Reply with quote

Are you annoyed by them? I know i sure as hell am. They were funny/cool at first, when there were like 3.. now everyone's jumped on the bandwagon and used it as an excuse to be a llama. All they ever do is spam the chat channel. I've left a couple times because of them. Kilaak Cheetur is one that annoyed me enough to leave. He kept saying cheetur EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMEONE KILLED HIM! I asked him nicely to stop more than once, but he wouldn't... that's breaking rule #1. I think spamming the chat channel with "sille hewman" and "kilaakz pwn j00" and stupid stuff like that is beyond funny... it's obnoxious.. I was going to try to post a poll seeing who thought they had out-worn their welcome, but don't know how to use the poll feature... so just post here if you agree with me.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MASTER OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DWAS BOORN ON DA SECUND MOUN OF KILAAK. U JUIST NEED TO DEEL WITH ME ANUY CLASS ANY TIME.....UR SKIL UR WEEK.

AND AS U HUMANZZZ SAY :
Just bring it!

I GOT A HUU,MAX EMAIL kilaak@earthlink.net

I DWILL B TERE
Chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kilaaks will own you. Face it, you only have a killer right punch. (from alot of exercise) you wouldn't last long.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey KRG, good point, I USED to say "it's my tower" all the time... How long has it been since i've done this? 2 months? 3? yes, about that long.. people brought it to my attention that they didn't like it, so I stopped, immediately. That's the difference-I asked him to stop, and he didn't.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OBTUSE OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WYBKILAAK,

IF YOO NU WHO KILAAK CHEETUR WUZ, YOO WOOD NOT BEE SAYEENG SUCH THEENGZ. I HAV HERD YOO SPAM THEE CHAT OVR AND OVR AGAN! ITZ OWR TOWR NOW HEWMAN! SILEE HEWMANZ. GET OVR IT YOO CHEETUR!
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whyb,

I will speak to the admin in question and find out how much "spamming" was going on. We do it to be funny, not to annoy people so if you are truly bothered by any of it, I am sure something can be done.

Just know that the CHEETUR remarks are all meant in good fun. It is sarcasm. No one really thinks you are cheating ok? The Kilaaks are out there to be silly and make people laugh while still playing the game. There are maybe two or three people in the entire Ville community that do not laugh when they see a Kilaak acting like a moron. They mean no harm, they just want your Bison. Give them your Bison and I am sure they will leave you be.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Whyb. Can't communicate with your own team with them spamming the chat. It's not just annoying, it's frustrating. So I guess that makes me one of those 3 people that don't think it's funny.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Computer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if you bothered that much by it, you could always ignore them, you can mute players. As for on here I dont' read anything that they write so I dont' really get bothered by it very much. I thought it was really funny for a long time, reminded me of how Ogres talk in EQ, but that's a whole nother topic.
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kilaaks are not funny, have never been funny, and never will be funny. Kilaak players should be kicked and banned. And possibly even reported to the proper law enforcement officials. The Kilaaks are worse than terrorism, child molestation, cancer, heart disease, and masturbation combined. Whoever came up with the idea in the first place should be shot and killed multiple times.
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever could that be????

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in that game with you Whyb and the spam of the chat channel was a little annoying but like someone else said you can mute them. I guess my point of view is I dont think I should have to mute a reg whether it be a killak or not.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRG, just for the record, I am one of those who doesn't laugh.

There are a lot better things that could be funny. (Take your stats, for
instance) j/k
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRG and TYO you guys sound as though you were members of the Kilaak"s I find this hard to believe As far as CHEETUR is concerned I know who that is as well as knowing who started the whole thing

IMHO all this adds to the fun atmosphere of the ville as a whole

Are there any more openings in the group since I am sick and tried of being scared by them all the time I've come to the conclusion that if you can't beat them join them Whyb and Mulisha for whatever reason are not suppling enough bison to quench there thirst and that has to be the reason that they have once again been on the prowl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHYBKILAAK AND MULISHGHEY JUSED 2 SPAM CHAT WORST FUR LONG TYME. CHEETUR JIST PRAKTISE FUR CUP. AFTER WHIN CUP WONT NEMORE CHEETUR NEWAY. DU SPAM 1 GAME AND JOO GURLS GET NIKKERS IN NOTS, SHEISH. JOO KNEAD 2 RELACKS. JYST JELLUS JOO KNOT KILAAKIAN IS AWL. CHEETUR JYST SPAM IN CUP, KNO SPAM WHEN GURLS INN GAME NEMORE. MAYBEE JOO KNEAD BISON

I LUV JOO SERBER
: SERBER LUV KILAAK CHEETUR ONLY NOW !!
TargetDummy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time I saw the KILAAKS, I laughed til I cried. There was a certain charm and (dare I say?) logic to the persona.

Then a couple other KILAAKS showed up, and must have left the charm on the homeworld.

The best part about OBTUSE and KOMMANDER are that their messages are serious but you can tell that they don't take themselves seriously. In short - they're funny.

Some of the recent additions to the KILAAK invasion force take themselves way too seriously, but obviously don't put a lot of thought into their messages. In short - not funny.

I'll say it... I'm not ashamed. I love those kooky KILAAKS! I hope TheVille never loses the playfulness and fun that the KILAAKS embody. But if you are going to take the long trip from the KILAAK homeworld in search of HEWMAN slaves and BISON, pack some class and whole lot of funny!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: