FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
looking for some help...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwarch

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 7:13 am    Post subject: looking for some help... Reply with quote

Does anyone know of any mod files to change the skin of the models out there? I keep hearing of old and new skins, while I have I guess the original skins. Can someone post a link to the new skins please? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as default models go, yu can select the "old" models, which include a medic with white and red/blue outfit, and various other things that are old. (I don't remember what the other classes looked like) The New models have the spy that with the coold fuuristic costume, the Pyro has a nifty mask, and other things.

To choose between new and old models, it is in the customization option in your multiplayer menu on TFC. These are the only two choices for default models.

For custom sh*t, I would direct you to Snaggletooth, he is the resident customizer, I believe

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Computer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahem I believe i was the person who orginally posted the site and I will again. http://www.custom-tfc.co.uk

There ya go, custom players models, weapons, bags, sg's, dispencers, EVERYTHING.

Also Conc sprites, crosshairs the list goes on, you'll see it when you get there. I'll put some pics here if you want a preview

The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the SG models. I couldn't get connected to any game until I deleted them. It kept telling me invalid SG level 1, level 2, etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Computer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have them downloaded and have no problems with them whatsoever.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: