FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Posting pictures

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demented Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 2:19 am    Post subject: Posting pictures Reply with quote

OK, I am no computer nerd so I will need a little help here. I understand that I can no longer upload pics from my hard drive, but how in the hell do I do it from a website? I click on Img and all I get is a [img] in the message box. WTF am I supposed to do with that? What am I doing wrong? If I put the link in between the brackets and submit, all that shows up is the link, not the pic! Doh!
OS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, let me just test this out before I explain, just to make sure..

OS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 4:57 am    Post subject: Explanation Reply with quote

Okay, it does work

You click on the Img box ( 2nd on the right ) and then type in the address you want. Eg. The pic I posted is http://drew.corrupt.net/domo1-sm.jpg, so I clicked on the Img box before and after I typed that in.

Sorry if I haven't explained this very well, but I'm not very good with computers. Hope it works for you.
Demented Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why cant we upload pics from our hard drives anymore? Can everyone remember what websites all the pics they want to post reside? How does everyone else do it? Do you have your own website where you store you fav pics? Just wondering.

DA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: